CCW Permit Applications Increase Again

Thread: CCW Permit Applications Increase Again

CCW Permit Applications Increase Again

While this story takes place in Oklahoma it applies across the nation. In today's economy LE lay-offs will affect an already stretched force. LEOs do an outstanding job but they can't be every where at once and that's becoming even more true now. Protection of home and family is a responsibility that people must learn to accept.

More Women are Packing Heat - FOX23 News

That is good...more women packing. Last night we went to the replay of the Bold and Fresh tour from Tampa (we missed the Saturday night showing at our theatre here..) and I believe many of us were packing, especially the ones with the jacket on despite the warmth of the theatre full of people...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

The more the better.

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."

-- Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-188
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

This fits with what the gunshops and instructors in my area are saying. There has been NO slowdown in gun purchases and CWP training. If anything they are seeing continued increases in sales and training.

"...However, the look of students signing up is changing, because more women are enrolling. In the last decade, weapons instructor, Robert Welch says female enrollment has tripled...."

Love it!

7. CCW permits are flying off the shelves at my sheriff's department, with applications pouring in. I think every law-abiding citizen should get one, partly because this sends a strong message to the criminal element of our society, and also a strong message to our government. Look at my logo below. It is a reference to Switzerland, meaning, "Most armed, most free".

TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi