IRS is buying Shotguns - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IRS is buying Shotguns

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    Sounds like a nice weapon, I'd like one for my home :-). Of course, we have an 18" barrel length requirement.

Anyway, the end of the IRS as we know it is one of the primary reasons I support FairTax. Get on board and get rid of the most tyrannical and invasive arms of the Fed Govmnt. There is quite a bit of support for it. Insist your candidates support it in the upcomming elections!!
    The IRS will not disappear because regardless of the method of taxation, there will always be a significant number who won't report the correct amount or won't pay what they owe. There will always be n agency of the federal government charged with determining the correct amount of tax and collecting what is owed. Call oit something other than the "IRS" but it will still be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    What are parkerized shotguns? What are modified chokes? What is the advantage of a fourteen inch barrel and why is it unlawful for us to have it? And, last, but certainly NOT least, why is the IRS engaged in "combat training"? Curious minds want to know!
    What are parkerized shotguns?
    A type of finish instead of bluing or painting.

What are modified chokes?
    An example would be a breach choke used to shoot the lock out of a door.

What is the advantage of a fourteen inch barrel and why is it unlawful for us to have it?
    The shorter the barrel the better to use in close quarter combat. Such as searching someones home.

Why is the IRS engaged in "combat training"?
    Because of all those people clinging to their guns and religion.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    A type of finish instead of bluing or painting.

An example would be a breach choke used to shoot the lock out of a door.

The shorter the barrel the better to use in close quarter combat. Such as searching someones home.

Because of all those people clinging to their guns and religion.

Thank you, MADnMO. My day was not wasted...I learned something new about firearms!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Swat teams

Each Swat team has 2 Breachers and maintains 3 weapons in the event of the need for a thirs breacher or weapons being maintained (broken due to parts failure)

Do the math. that is about 20 SWAT teams worth of breaching capability. Coming to a city near you. BTW The BATFE used to fall under the dept of the treasury and they could be likely recipients. Either way, why is Uncle Sugar buying stuff like this? Why now, when money is tight? What capabilityare they standing up? These are the questions that need to be addressed.

Right your congress members and senators and force the question. M-4's tey can literally get for free from the Military. Same goes with AMMO. The shotguns are the indicator that new SWAT teams are being stood up. The question is...Where? Followed by Why? and Who?
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

6. Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    The IRS will not disappear because regardless of the method of taxation, there will always be a significant number who won't report the correct amount or won't pay what they owe. There will always be n agency of the federal government charged with determining the correct amount of tax and collecting what is owed. Call oit something other than the "IRS" but it will still be there.
    True, but its size, scope and authority will be severely curtailed. They will not touch my life in any meaningful way. I will no longer be subject to threat of audit. They will no longer have access to every aspect of my life. The ability of the agency to inflict its tyranny upon the public will have ended.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Maybe this bit of news will give some insight as to why the I.R.S. needs those shotguns. It seems that the proposed Health Bill has a provision that will give a vast expanse of power to the I.R.S. The bill will allow the I.R.S. to confiscate refunds if there are penalties for not buying Heath Care. Subcommittee on Oversight ranking member Charles Boustany ( R-la ) said the I.R.S. provision in the bill "dangerously expands, in an ominous way the tentacles of the I.R.S. and it's reach into every American family," he said today during a press conference. It's not a done deal yet, lets just hope it doesn't pass.

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...lth-care-bill-
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

well now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Maybe this bit of news will give some insight as to why the I.R.S. needs those shotguns. It seems that the proposed Health Bill has a provision that will give a vast expanse of power to the I.R.S. The bill will allow the I.R.S. to confiscate refunds if there are penalties for not buying Heath Care. Subcommittee on Oversight ranking member Charles Boustany ( R-la ) said the I.R.S. provision in the bill "dangerously expands, in an ominous way the tentacles of the I.R.S. and it's reach into every American family," he said today during a press conference. It's not a done deal yet, lets just hope it doesn't pass.

Republicans assail IRS provision in health care bill - The Hill's On The Money
    imagine my surprise. you start jacking with that refund, people will go nuts. i got a bad feeling about this......
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    imagine my surprise. you start jacking with that refund, people will go nuts. i got a bad feeling about this......
    and tomorrow when you get up it will be worse.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

forget about them taking your refund, that is the least of our worries...

10 years in prison and 500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS U.S.) fine for refusing to pay the 28% of your gross annual income fine the IRS (the enforcement arm of ObamaCare) will levy against you for not having the Unconstitutionally Mandated ObamaCare IF PASSED...

That's right it will be a FELONY to not have ObamaCare approved insurance...

NOBAMACARE !!!

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

NOW the U.S. Department of Education BUYS SHOTGUNS - WTF?

Department of Education buys shotguns

The Department of Education has placed an official request for bids to fill an order of 27 tactical shotguns.

That’s not a typo, the Department of Education is buying riot shotguns.

The full purchase order is available online, here.

The U.S. Department of Education (ED) intends to purchase twenty-seven (27) REMINGTON BRAND MODEL 870 POLICE 12/14P MOD GRWC XS4 KXCS SF. RAMAC #24587 GAUGE: 12 BARREL: 14? – PARKERIZED CHOKE: MODIFIED SIGHTS: GHOST RING REAR WILSON COMBAT; FRONT – XS CONTOUR BEAD SIGHT STOCK: KNOXX REDUCE RECOIL ADJUSTABLE STOCK FORE-END: SPEEDFEED SPORT-SOLID – 14? LOP are designated as the only shotguns authorized for ED based on compatibility with ED existing shotgun inventory, certified armor and combat training and protocol, maintenance, and parts.

The Department of Education has joined the Internal Revenue Service in a disturbing trend of government bureaucracies arming their employees.

Do you think the Department of Education should purchase shotguns? Log on the National Association for Gun Rights Blog and voice your opinion.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast