IRS is buying Shotguns - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IRS is buying Shotguns

Maybe it's for a mass suicide. Not unheard of, a Liberal community organizer taking out a lot of people. Jim Jones did it

The only difference between a kickback and a commission is whether you file a 1099. It's OK as long as you pay taxes on it!

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Maybe it's for a mass suicide. Not unheard of, a Liberal community organizer taking out a lot of people. Jim Jones did it

The only difference between a kickback and a commission is whether you file a 1099. It's OK as long as you pay taxes on it!
    America committed mass suicide when it voted in little Hitler as president. Glad I was not one of the brain dead that did it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It absolutely defies logic............How can some very educated, well off individuals believe in this guy. I can at least understand the poor, needy don't want to do for myself as long as da govment take care of me. But there are some really highly educated people that believe in the "O" plan. People that have made a dam good living in the capitalist system we have. Turning their backs on it and willing to surrender all for this guy. Hell, reminds me of Sun Myung Moon of the late 70's/80's.
    As for the shotguns..............they gotta have protection as well. Surprised they don't have fully auto's on the shopping list! It's gonna get worse before it gets better. Stock up, load up, keep your powder dry and your family close.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    It absolutely defies logic............How can some very educated, well off individuals believe in this guy. I can at least understand the poor, needy don't want to do for myself as long as da govment take care of me. But there are some really highly educated people that believe in the "O" plan. People that have made a dam good living in the capitalist system we have. Turning their backs on it and willing to surrender all for this guy. Hell, reminds me of Sun Myung Moon of the late 70's/80's.
    As for the shotguns..............they gotta have protection as well. Surprised they don't have fully auto's on the shopping list! It's gonna get worse before it gets better. Stock up, load up, keep your powder dry and your family close.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Hell, reminds me of Sun Myung Moon of the late 70's/80's.
    Or Jim Jones.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123