Brady Campaign attacking Starbucks - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brady Campaign attacking Starbucks

I never understood the argument that a business could violate our constitutional rights. It's my understanding that a public accomodation cannot discriminate based upon race, religion, ethnicity and even sexual preference. For instance, a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast must rent a room out to a gay couple. So how is it that any coffee shop can deny us a right that our states and the Federal constitution has guaranteed us? Total B.S.

I just wanted to take a few minutes and thank you for your support of gun owners. I read the story about the brady campaign bullying you into forcing firearms owners into the back of the bus. We appreciate your willingness to allow state or federal law be what determines the stance in each store as to what is allowed and what is not. I have been a customer of starbucks for a long time but had gone more "local" for my coffee purchases as of late. But you can count me as one customer you have won back.

Just sent this off to starbucks.
    84b20 hope you don't mind me using some of your ideas on the note to starbucks.

I am not a coffee drinker. but I sent them an email with my support of their stance.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I am not a coffee drinker. but I sent them an email with my support of their stance.
    Perhaps one of their hot chocolates might be in order.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Perhaps one of their hot chocolates might be in order.
    Their hot chocolate is delish!!!

email sent...

although, thanks to ObamaNomics I can no longer afford $5.00 cups of coffee, so I no longer visit Starbucks...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

8. Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Their hot chocolate is delish!!!
    Their food is pretty good as well.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I sent them the following:

I'm just writing to thank you for ignoring the unwarranted pressure from the Brady Campaign urging you to ban firearms in your stores, regardless of state regulations. As a military veteran and long time concealed carry permit holder, I only conduct business in stores that respect my rights. Thanks again.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Their food is pretty good as well.

gf
    Wow, am I out of the loop! I haven't been to one in many years and there isn't a one w/in 60 some odd miles of me now. I didn't even know they had food!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast