Brady Campaign attacking Starbucks - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brady Campaign attacking Starbucks

Quote Originally Posted by jerryinoregon View Post

Just sent this off to starbucks.
    84b20 hope you don't mind me using some of your ideas on the note to starbucks.
    Not at all, that's why I posted my comment to Starbucks. By the way, many markets sell Starbucks coffee as well in their coffee section. My local Sam’s Club even stocks it.
    NRA Life Member, JPFO member, NAGR member, 2nd Amendment Foundation member and Life Member of Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 996

Quote Originally Posted by 84B20 View Post
    Not at all, that's why I posted my comment to Starbucks. By the way, many markets sell Starbucks coffee as well in their coffee section. My local Sam’s Club even stocks it.
    LOL Was getting ready to comment that our local Wal~mart sells Starbucks coffee. Time to buy some and try it. We need a list of 2A friendly companies so we know who to support, as well as unfriendly, to know who to boycott! Any body know of any links???

Quote Originally Posted by MudCamper View Post
    Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence : Open Carry Guns

For those not in the know on goings-ons in California, the Open Carry community has been getting more active. Groups have been meeting in various public establishments. As a result of a Brady Campaign bullying, the Peet's coffee chain publicly announced that it does not allow firearms in it's establishments. However, when the Brady campaign contacted Starbucks, they replied that they respect whatever the laws were in the given state. As a result of this, the Brady Campaign is stepping up it's pressure against Starbucks nationwide.

We all need to let Starbucks know that we appreciate that they respect our rights and our state laws, and to not let the Brady bullies pressure them into changing their position.

Contact Form | Starbucks Coffee Company
    Good work! I forwarded this to friends that send and forward emails to me, most of which have news and political content. Told them that they might be able to actually make a difference by contacting Starbucks and let them know that they support Starbucks and to also forward this to their other friends.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    LOL Was getting ready to comment that our local Wal~mart sells Starbucks coffee. Time to buy some and try it. We need a list of 2A friendly companies so we know who to support, as well as unfriendly, to know who to boycott! Any body know of any links???
    Sure, click here: www.friendorfoe.us

6. Sent my email voicing my support to Starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Sure, click here: www.friendorfoe.us
    Thank you gdcleanfun!

Thank you gdcleanfun!
    found an "anti" list ya'll might be interested in LIST of ANTI-GUN, COMPANIES & PEOPLE:

found an "anti" list ya'll might be interested in LIST of ANTI-GUN, COMPANIES & PEOPLE:
    and another (more for Virginia, but does have national also) http://www.vcdl.org/static/gue.html

It's interesting that Starbucks is on this anti 2A list! What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    It's interesting that Starbucks is on this anti 2A list! What's up with that?
    could just be a localized problem. Could be the anti's got it listed to get us to boycott! I don't know.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast