Brady Campaign attacking Starbucks - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Brady Campaign attacking Starbucks

Starbucks is generally referred to as a super-liberal establishment, based in Seattle, and famous for their support of various causes (Global warming, pro-gay stuff, etc.)

I wouldn't get all tingly about it just yet.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Perhaps one of their hot chocolates might be in order.
    hmm.. yes good call HK
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

4. I think Starbucks taking this position on OC despite being "super-liberal" is all the more reason to tell them you appreciate their decision.

I heard from Home Office at Starbucks this afternoon.

Hello Ricbak,

Thanks for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.

For Starbucks, the safety of our customers and partners is a paramount concern. We have existing security protocols in place to handle situations related to safety in our stores. We will continue to adhere closely to local, state and federal laws and the counsel of law enforcement regarding this issue.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective.
    Warm Regards,

M. A.
    Customer Relations
    Starbucks Coffee Company
    800 23-LATTE (235-2883)
    Monday through Friday, 5AM to 6PM (PST)

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post

I got all excited, and was gonna post the response that I got, but it appears that I got the exact response (word for word), signed by the same person.

I'm glad that they sent a response that did somewhat address my initial email. I hope that they continue with their current policy and let the local laws prevail.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by 84B20 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on this. I went to the site you referenced and submitted the comment below.

I just read a story about the Brady Campaign trying to bully your company regarding your position on respecting firearm laws in a given state. I have never been a regular customer of any coffee establishment but I am going to change. I truly respect your position and anytime I want of a cup of coffee and near one of your stores I will definitely be one of your customers.
    Brilliant ... ... I hope you don"t mind I copied your statement and use it at the Starbucks site !

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    Starbucks is generally referred to as a super-liberal establishment, based in Seattle, and famous for their support of various causes (Global warming, pro-gay stuff, etc.)

I wouldn't get all tingly about it just yet.
    Yup ... ... based in Seattle, you forgot to mention Feminized too !

Quote Originally Posted by PX4storm View Post
    Brilliant ... ... I hope you don"t mind I copied your statement and use it at the Starbucks site !
    As I said to jerryinoregon, I don't mind at all. By the way I also got the same response from Starbucks and the repetition doesn't bother me. At least they are responding with a positive message, at least from our perspective.
    NRA Life Member, JPFO member, NAGR member, 2nd Amendment Foundation member and Life Member of Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 996

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post

I got the same reply email.

Got mine.

I'll take the form email that really says nothing over no email at all, but honestly, from the wording ... can you tell what side their on???

Really well written statement from a political standpoint.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast