Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
I have read all 10 pages of this thread and it seems like someone should notify the world that Ronald Reagan is dead.....long gone and buried. Everything about him is history. I don't care how well you are able to articulate his shortcomings or praise him for what he did, he is still dead. We have more pressing problems now that make him look great in comparison to our current administration. I served in the military also and under more presidents than I have seen mentioned here. So what? We are facing the danger of losing the sovereignty of our country without anyone firing a shot at us. It is being given away, inch by inch. Last year, Congressman Paul Broun (R.GA), issued a fact sheet stating that our Secretray of State, Hillary Clinton, announced the Obama Administration would be working with the U.N. to pass a new "Small Arms Treaty." This legislation is disguised to help in the fight against, "terrorism," "insurgency" and "international crime syndicates." In actuality it is supposed to be a massive GLOBAL gun control scheme. This could be passed by the U.N. and ratified by the U.S. Senate Then we can kiss our guns goodbye. Even our government is turning against our own states, i.e., the State of Arizona, for trying to enforce OUR laws. Now eleven foreign countries are trying to enter the lawsuit started by Obama and Holder and make more trouble for us against illegal immigration. The scary part of that is that Federal judges (lifetime appointees) can authorize those countries to do so. Rather than argue about what was, it is time for us to try to correct the problems we have now and get back to the real meaning of our Constitution and the Second Amendment in particular. I know that there will probably be some who will say I am peeing in the wind and things like that can't happen. There have been a lot of things happen in the past two years that I would have thought impossible. I'm sorry, but nothing would surprise me anymore. We have received a clarion call to get off our duffs and take our country back. I wonder how many have heard the call and are ready to answer it?
Amen +1

Semper Fi
27+ yrs.