UN Wants To Control Your Rights

Thread: UN Wants To Control Your Rights

UN Wants To Control Your Rights

I think every state should secede from Washington, DC, then we'll have them surrounded.

I would like to say how I feel about the United Nations however being a Christian I find that I am not able to use the kind of words that would properly covey my feelings.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I am afraid of being pushed around by our government ... ... GOD HELP US !

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I would like to say how I feel about the United Nations however being a Christian I find that I am not able to use the kind of words that would properly covey my feelings.

Right there with you.

I think every state should secede from Washington, DC, then we'll have them surrounded.

Quote Originally Posted by PX4storm View Post
    I am afraid of being pushed around by our government ... ... GOD HELP US !
    Our country has kicked God out of everything. Our country has made it perfectly clear that it doesn't want or need God's help. God is a "gentleman" and has politely stepped back and allowed this country to have what it has made very clear that it wants. A land that has rejected and forgotten their God, loses everything. We don't deserve the government we have, we have the government that we deserve. That's what life is all about, Choices & Consequences.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Our country has kicked God out of everything. Our country has made it perfectly clear that it doesn't want or need God's help. God is a "gentleman" and has politely stepped back and allowed this country to have what it has made very clear that it wants. A land that has rejected and forgotten their God, loses everything. We don't deserve the government we have, we have the government that we deserve. That's what life is all about, Choices & Consequences.
    The above statement couldn't be more true!!!

We need to gain control of all nuke's and bomb the UN hq.

Exclamation F.u.n.

Let's have FUN
    F.U.N.

Not on my watch!
    Blue helmets be damned!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Blue helmets make such nice targets...they really stand out in a crowd, or in the woods.
    -= Piece Corps =-