CNN Sarah Palin Poll - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: CNN Sarah Palin Poll

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    137
    There is a lot to like about Sarah Palin and I can see her being a major player for a long time to come. I would like to see her as V.P. to a strong conservative, with more experience and depth to start with, before running for POTUS. She has said she will not run as V.P. but she might be persuaded otherwise when it comes down to it.
    The Founders Got It Right - Back To The Constitution
    NRA (Life) - GOA (Life) - NAGR - GOSC (Life) - GrassRoots GunRights SC

  2.   
  3. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania, Delaware County
    Posts
    451
    Sarah Palin is not ready to run for POTUS. I strongly believe she won't even make it past the Republican primary. Maybe a stronger republican candidate will choose her as his running mate. Former McCain's campaign manager Steve Schmidt practically states that Palin is an idiot and not well learned.

    "Schmidt portrays a rushed process that saw the selection of a political neophyte who was essentially ignorant regarding U.S. history and "a broad spectrum of national-security issues."

    "Her foreign policy tutors are literally taking her through, 'This is World War I, this is World War II, this is the Korean War,'" Heilemann explained on "60 Minutes." "This is the -- how the Cold War worked. Steve Schmidt had gone to them and said, 'She knows nothing.'"

    Palin either did not know truth from fiction, or did not care to distinguish the two, according to Schmidt." - Fox's Newest Star, Sarah Palin, May Be a Bit Dim

    She constantly reminds everyone how dim-witted she is by making comments about Obama should go to war with Iran. Even **** Cheney stated she was wrong for suggesting that. She also embarrased herself when she criticized Obama for using a teleprompter and then was caught with scribblings on her hand to remind her of important topics she should've remembered. Why didn't she just use index cards?? Let's not forget the Katie Couric interview, when she couldn't name any newspapers or magazines that she reads, maybe should have asked her about "which comic books do you read", just kidding.

    COURIC: And when it comes to establishing your world view, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this — to stay informed and to understand the world?

    PALIN: I’ve read most of them again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media —

    COURIC: But what ones specifically? I’m curious.

    PALIN: Um, all of them, any of them that have been in front of me over all these years.

    COURIC: Can you name any of them?

    PALIN: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news. Alaska isn't a foreign country, where, it's kind of suggested and it seems like, 'Wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, D.C. may be thinking and doing when you live up there in Alaska?' Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America.

    I'll say it again, she is not ready, but perhaps she could be?? She needs alot of work!! Her own party bashes her.

  4. #33
    This guy you quote was also one of the one's saying we need to abandon our conservative principles to win!

    Why listen to the idiots who helped engineer the chicago thug's ascension.

    I suspect from the amount of media smear being done, she is the libs worse nightmare simply because she CAN win.

    -Doc

  5. #34
    Her "own party" bashes her because she doesn't kiss their ass. Read up on how she handled the 'good ol' boys' (mostly Repugs) in Alaska for more understanding of why perhaps they bash her.

    I don't give one iota of credibility to anyone from McCain's campaign staff.

    Political pundits and others in Alaska say she is quite smart, agressive, and informed on the issues. I do think she was blind-sided by the lamestream media, thus maybe accounting somewhat for that "deer in the headlight" look. I watch her now and that "look" is gone.

    We've had "smart", "Ivy-League educated", "connected" and "politically savvy" politicians running this country for as long as I can remember. And look where we are. I'd readily give Palin a crack at it. Could do no worse than anyone else I've ever seen and at least I agree with her outlook as to how "things" should be.

    Go Sara!!

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    Sarah Palin is not ready to run for POTUS. I strongly believe she won't even make it past the Republican primary. Maybe a stronger republican candidate will choose her as his running mate. Former McCain's campaign manager Steve Schmidt practically states that Palin is an idiot and not well learned.

    "Schmidt portrays a rushed process that saw the selection of a political neophyte who was essentially ignorant regarding U.S. history and "a broad spectrum of national-security issues."

    "Her foreign policy tutors are literally taking her through, 'This is World War I, this is World War II, this is the Korean War,'" Heilemann explained on "60 Minutes." "This is the -- how the Cold War worked. Steve Schmidt had gone to them and said, 'She knows nothing.'"

    Palin either did not know truth from fiction, or did not care to distinguish the two, according to Schmidt." - Fox's Newest Star, Sarah Palin, May Be a Bit Dim

    She constantly reminds everyone how dim-witted she is by making comments about Obama should go to war with Iran. Even **** Cheney stated she was wrong for suggesting that. She also embarrased herself when she criticized Obama for using a teleprompter and then was caught with scribblings on her hand to remind her of important topics she should've remembered. Why didn't she just use index cards?? Let's not forget the Katie Couric interview, when she couldn't name any newspapers or magazines that she reads, maybe should have asked her about "which comic books do you read", just kidding.

    COURIC: And when it comes to establishing your world view, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this ó to stay informed and to understand the world?

    PALIN: Iíve read most of them again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media ó

    COURIC: But what ones specifically? Iím curious.

    PALIN: Um, all of them, any of them that have been in front of me over all these years.

    COURIC: Can you name any of them?

    PALIN: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news. Alaska isn't a foreign country, where, it's kind of suggested and it seems like, 'Wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, D.C. may be thinking and doing when you live up there in Alaska?' Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America.

    I'll say it again, she is not ready, but perhaps she could be?? She needs alot of work!! Her own party bashes her.
    I admire your courage for posting this Ricardo. Better put your helmet on. The angry mob with pitchforks and torches will be at your door. For fun, look up the word Palin in the urban dictionary.

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania, Delaware County
    Posts
    451

    Holy Moly!!

    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I admire your courage for posting this Ricardo. Better put your helmet on. The angry mob with pitchforks and torches will be at your door. For fun, look up the word Palin in the urban dictionary.
    There is about 53 definitions of the word "Palin" At least one of those definitions talks about her handicapped son, which is downright MEAN!! I won't even quote that garbage.

    Now, even though I strongly believe she is not ready now, she could be in the next 3 years, it will take hard work, but anything is possible, it will be a wait & see! People are starting to look at Scott Brown as a potential candidate!

  8. #37
    Jon Stewart is more qualified than Palin to be president.

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    There is about 53 definitions of the word "Palin" At least one of those definitions talks about her handicapped son, which is downright MEAN!! I won't even quote that garbage.

    Now, even though I strongly believe she is not ready now, she could be in the next 3 years, it will take hard work, but anything is possible, it will be a wait & see! People are starting to look at Scott Brown as a potential candidate!
    I don't condone picking on children, or handicapped people. That was out of line. IMO, Palin was not ready to be the chief executive yesterday, is not ready today, and will not be ready tomorrow.

  10. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    St. Louis/Missouri
    Posts
    578
    I have a lot of respect for Sarah Palin. With that being said, she lost some of my respect after she chose to endorse John McCain over JD Hayworth (A True Conservative) for the AZ senate. She needs to explain that one. IMAO.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    I have a lot of respect for Sarah Palin. With that being said, she lost some of my respect after she chose to endorse John McCain over JD Hayworth (A True Conservative) for the AZ senate. She needs to explain that one. IMAO.
    Could it possibly be out of gratitude, or loyalty, for him launching her into the lime light?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sarah Palin to headline first-ever Tea Party Convention
    By Conservative Wife & Mom in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 09:56 AM
  2. Palin Calls Obama Health Plan 'Evil'
    By ricbak in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 05:08 PM
  3. Sarah Palin For Commander in Chief
    By festus in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:34 PM
  4. McCain VP Pick
    By Palmach in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 03:01 AM
  5. Sarah Palin Facts
    By PascalFleischman in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 07:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast