CNN Sarah Palin Poll
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN Sarah Palin Poll

CNN Sarah Palin Poll

I find it odd that with her popularity 72% say she will never be ready to be president.

CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

CNN...consider the source...

OTOH, David Broder of the Wash Post wrote a Palin peice yesterday in which he noted that she has a firm grasp of the issues, can deliver a rousing speech, and that Dems better not dismiss her. He ends by saying the lady "is good". The lamestream media is deathly afraid of Palin and will do whatever to smear her. IMHO, she has come a LONG way since the campaign, where the consensus seems to be that she was held back by McCain campaign managers.

Go Sara!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post

OTOH, David Broder of the Wash Post wrote a Palin peice yesterday in which he noted that she has a firm grasp of the issues, can deliver a rousing speech, and that Dems better not dismiss her. He ends by saying the lady "is good". The lamestream media is deathly afraid of Palin and will do whatever to smear her. IMHO, she has come a LONG way since the campaign, where the consensus seems to be that she was held back by McCain campaign managers.

Go Sara!!
    +1!!! VERY true!! Go Sara!!!

Well that poll didn't last very long.

6. I don't think she has the knowledge or experience to do the job, but she is smart, engaging, and an inspiring leader. She will learn, on the job if necessary.
    This is what I said to all those who thought she shouldn't be Vice-President. They were Obama supporters, you know, morons.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    I don't think she has the knowledge or experience to do the job, but she is smart, engaging, and an inspiring leader. She will learn, on the job if necessary.
    This is what I said to all those who thought she shouldn't be Vice-President. They were Obama supporters, you know, morons.
    When she ran as VP I thought back then she was more qualified then Obama to be President. See, I was anti Obama before it became fashionable.
    By her own words she in not an "intellectual". Got enough of those prognosticators. Time for common sense action! Even "Billary" learned on the job along with the others on his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post

Go Sara!!
    They are not dismissing her. You can tell by the incessant attacks!

she may not know everything about being president, but I would rather have her learning on the job than having our anti-american in chief continueing to destroy this nation.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    she may not know everything about being president, but I would rather have her learning on the job than having our anti-american in chief continueing to destroy this nation.

+10

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    That about sums it up nicely... + Again
    Semper Fi

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast