Podesta says Obama Admin. is in a mess

Thread: Podesta says Obama Admin. is in a mess

Exclamation Podesta says Obama Admin. is in a mess

FT.com / World / FT World News

Podesta is Clinton's former chief of staff!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I didn't realize The Financial Times was a progressive institution. I guess I learned something today.

Podesta is at the top of the list when I think of traitors to the constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    FT.com / World / FT World News

Podesta is Clinton's former chief of staff!
    I agree. It's a mess and will continue to be until the next election. Obama will be a single term president and then things will begin to shift again. We just need to make sure he's not allowed to do any damage for the time being...

Peace.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Let us all give thanks that it IS a mess!

Just watch and make sure the egomaniac doesn't do something completely outrageous to salvage his image. Having never been a "Messiah", I don't know how one acts when he finds out he is no longer "The One".

Every time time I think of Obama I can't help but to also think of Jim Jones. One has already killed the spirit of this country, that latter has just killed. Both charismatic, both organizers, both have lead sheep to slaughter. I found a quote from centuries ago, but it's extremely fitting. Cicero wrote this back in 106 BC. Even they had Traitors

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

A mess is an understatement.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

You can sure tell this guy believes his own "pelosi". Interesting, how little credit he puts on the "Grassroots" anger with the Government. He is really so far out of touch with reality and in denial of that people can see though his pelosi he is trying to spread.

Good post, Festus, Thanks.
    Semper Fi