What we need in a president

Thread: What we need in a president

Lightbulb What we need in a president

In my opinion we need an Archie bunker type president.
    One that is not afraid to have a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon sitting on the desk as he gives the state of the nation speech from a comfortable chair replete with duct tape because it's a manly fix.

A guy that uses a common sense approach to life and applies it to everything.
    A guy that will tell other nations listen up meathead.
    A guy that will flat throttle anyone or any thing that threatens his family but is still a like-able guy.
    A guy that does not care about PC but will not tolerate rude behavior.
    A guy that will tell congress get bent and try again.

That's the guy that we need to elect.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Sounds good to me, but I doubt they would ever make it through the political swamp to even get elected to POTUS.

What we need is a patriot instead of the NWO puppets we have had for so many years now. I am a little dubious to say the least as to the chances of that happening.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

i agree,but were would we find him or her.Festus i am with you,
    Old f++t with a .45 colt

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    One that is not afraid to have a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon sitting on the desk as he gives the state of the nation speech from a comfortable chair replete with duct tape because it's a manly fix.

A guy that will flat throttle anyone or any thing that threatens his family but is still a like-able guy.

Uh..you do realize that Archie Bunker was a buffoon character created my Norman Lear, founder of People For the American Way, an organization hated by the NRA? And that the Cartman chracter in South Park is based in part on the Archie Bunker character?

I would prefer someone like Ron Paul, who reads the Constitution, understands it and upholds his oath to defend it.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Exclamation All i was saying is we need a normal guy, not an elitist

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Uh..you do realize that Archie Bunker was a buffoon character created my Norman Lear, founder of People For the American Way, an organization hated by the NRA? And that the Cartman chracter in South Park is based in part on the Archie Bunker character?
    All i was saying is we need a normal guy, not an elitist
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

The problem with that, most people who are like that are not rich, step on toes, most don't have "Higher education", etc...
    Just once, I'd like to see someone who worked for a living and didn't go to school forever then sit behind a desk for the rest of his life. I want a president who got his hands dirty for a living. A career Military man that wasn't an officer, I guy who built bridges, literally. Who when he shakes your hand, there is a strenth to it, literally, and callouses to match.
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

Thumbs up

festus, i agree 100%!!! so when are you going to run? we think so much alike.

All i was saying is we need a normal guy, not an elitist
    I'm with you on this, Festus.