Tea Party slams Palin!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tea Party slams Palin!!!

Thumbs up

I've done my research over and over and over again and realized that I was wrong about the "Tea Party slams Palin" I was caught up in the media spin specifically designed to seperate us and turn us against each other! The Tea Party is a very very large movement and one person does not speak for them ALL!! But yet the liberal media will find the worst of anything and blow it out of proportion. That is the M.O. divide and conquer until they are able to DISARM US ALL!!! I was fooled, never again!!

I publicly apologize to Bohemian and others that I offended with this senseless thread, we have americans being killed and our liberties that are being threatened, the real fight is out there waiting for us.
    Let's wake up and stick together!

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    I've done my research over and over and over again and realized that I was wrong about the "Tea Party slams Palin" I was caught up in the media spin specifically designed to seperate us and turn us against each other! The Tea Party is a very very large movement and one person does not speak for them ALL!! But yet the liberal media will find the worst of anything and blow it out of proportion. That is the M.O. divide and conquer until they are able to DISARM US ALL!!! I was fooled, never again!!

I publicly apologize to Bohemian and others that I offended with this senseless thread, we have americans being killed and our liberties that are being threatened, the real fight is out there waiting for us.
    Let's wake up and stick together!
    It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. Kudos to you, ricardo...you have earned the respect of all your forum buddies with your apology. Just goes to show you what high caliber folks Patriots really are. Thank you!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345