Tea Party slams Palin!!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tea Party slams Palin!!!

Exclamation Tea Party slams Palin!!!

Warning: Tea Party In Danger: Leader Slams Palin As 'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

"A prominent Tea Party leader from Texas is warning that the movement "is becoming nothing more than a wholly owned subsidiary of the Republican Party," and slamming Sarah Palin as representing "a growing insider's attack to the heart of the Tea Party."

Dale Robertson, the founder of TeaParty.org, is just the latest Tea Partier to express concern that the movement is being hijacked by the GOP.

In a lengthy statement -- entitled "Warning: Tea Party In Danger" -- posted yesterday on the TeaParty.org homepage, Robertson instructs his felllow Tea Partiers to "[b]e alert to turncoats and deceivers being herded into the Tea Party by usurpers from the weakened Republican Party for the sole purpose of capturing our populist movement."

Robertson continues:

[W]hat I am witnessing is an attempted defilement of the concept of what the Tea Party's purposes are and where we are going. The bastardization of our message I find bilious and disingenuous on its face.

Tea Party members are being eyed as just another piece of voting meat. Tea Party members are targeted for filling the rank and file of minion laden political operations, most of which are lead (sic) by failed Republican hacks.

As for Palin, whose appearance last week at a controversial Tea Party convention appears to have given her a claim to be the de facto leader of the Tea Party movement, Robertson derides her "neo-con flippant viewpoint" and calls her "a duck out of water among true constitutional conservatives."

He adds:

She represents a growing insider's attack to the heart of the Tea Party. Very much like a wolf in sheep's clothing entering in at the gate as an ally, but for all intents and purposes there to seize and capture, not only one or two stray sheep, but the whole flock!"

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...s_palin_as.php

"I told you so." is the appropriate response from me as I've mentioned the failure of every 3rd party movement since the Republicans took over the White House in 1861 whenever the 'Tea' Party was mentioned.

Isn't it amazing that when a politician claims to be different -- in this case a "maverick" -- you soon hear the SOS??

You're right, it isn't amazing; it's normal -- SSDD...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I don't know for sure about Palin yet but I do know that in general the way to tell if a politician is lying is if their lips are moving. I also know that at least once before in my life time we had a politician that claimed to be an outsider. He was elected and we got Jimmy Carter.

."The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight." President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - In a speech made to Columbia University on Nov. 12, 1963, ten days before his assassination .

."The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes.They practically control both political parties" New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    "The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight." President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - In a speech made to Columbia University on Nov. 12, 1963, ten days before his assassination .
    Not true. Kennedy did not speak at Columbia University at any time during November of 1963.

No one has ever confirmed that such a statement was made by JFK - it has just been passed around as if true.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't TeaParty.org a "sham" tea party site, set up by non-Tea Partiers in order to discredit the actual movement? Thought I read this recently, but I'm not at all 100% on this...Does anyone else recall this?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't TeaParty.org a "sham" tea party site, set up by non-Tea Partiers in order to discredit the actual movement? Though I read this recently, but I'm not at all 100% on this...Does anyone else recall this?
    Nope - it is a legit website. however, it is not the only "tea party" site - seems there are a lot of differences brewing between lots of the tea parties

Right now the Tea Party is not fully organized and it's leaders will have wide ranging opinions. Remember that some of the leaders refused to go to the conference. I would not set stock in one factions opinion, at least not yet. Give it time for more evidence to come out.

9. The Lord Jesus said that a house divided against itself will not stand. The Tea party Movement and the Republican Party need to merge on the basis of shared, common ground, and THROW OUT all divisive issues such as whether Obama is a US citizen or not. Unity will allow us to defeat the liberals, not a split house.

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    Warning: Tea Party In Danger: Leader Slams Palin As 'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

"A prominent Tea Party leader from Texas is warning that the movement "is becoming nothing more than a wholly owned subsidiary of the Republican Party," and slamming Sarah Palin as representing "a growing insider's attack to the heart of the Tea Party."

Dale Robertson, the founder of TeaParty.org, is just the latest Tea Partier to express concern that the movement is being hijacked by the GOP.

In a lengthy statement -- entitled "Warning: Tea Party In Danger" -- posted yesterday on the TeaParty.org homepage, Robertson instructs his felllow Tea Partiers to "[b]e alert to turncoats and deceivers being herded into the Tea Party by usurpers from the weakened Republican Party for the sole purpose of capturing our populist movement."

Robertson continues:

[W]hat I am witnessing is an attempted defilement of the concept of what the Tea Party's purposes are and where we are going. The bastardization of our message I find bilious and disingenuous on its face.

Tea Party members are being eyed as just another piece of voting meat. Tea Party members are targeted for filling the rank and file of minion laden political operations, most of which are lead (sic) by failed Republican hacks.

As for Palin, whose appearance last week at a controversial Tea Party convention appears to have given her a claim to be the de facto leader of the Tea Party movement, Robertson derides her "neo-con flippant viewpoint" and calls her "a duck out of water among true constitutional conservatives."

He adds:

She represents a growing insider's attack to the heart of the Tea Party. Very much like a wolf in sheep's clothing entering in at the gate as an ally, but for all intents and purposes there to seize and capture, not only one or two stray sheep, but the whole flock!"

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...s_palin_as.php
    Have to cry b.s. on this one...

Not only is your link dead...

This story does not nor has not existed on http://www.teaparty.org/

search for yourself...

like a lot of internet lore it is being propagated by the anti-Palin crowd on all sides...

more media spin to create dissent in the support of Sarah Palin...

Anybody whom actaully watched Sarah Palin's tea party speech speech (I did) knows these accusations against her are a load of crap...

Sarah Palin is the real deal...

It is a fair statement that some RINO's in the GOP are trying to latch on the to the tea party movement; but the true conservatives have said all along that the tea party movement is non-partisan...

additionally, any party would be stupid to ignore the tea party movement...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

There's issues to debate over and then there's issues to divide over. I understand that partisan politics is probably greater these days than in the past due to the more extreme types of ideologies and programs that are being put through our system of government. However, I believe it is to the advantage of conservatives if the republican party were to regain and reacknowledge concervative principles. I heard on the radio recently that McCain lost more independent voters in 2008 than any election going back to the early 1970s. We're not all going to be lock-step, but I think we, as concervatives, can be close enough to make a difference.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast