What is your prediction for the future of our freedom? - Page 2

View Poll Results: What will become of our freedoms?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • We are fine...have some pie

5 4.20%
  • We are traveling along a slippery slope

57 47.90%
  • The next elections will be suspended due to a "National Emergency"

8 6.72%
  • We will be denied our rights due to HR2139

0 0%
  • Our condition will turn around in the next elections

12 10.08%
  • Our nation will tear itself apart due to a constitutional crisis of epic proportions

37 31.09%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your prediction for the future of our freedom?

I picked the last choice: Our nation will tear itself apart due to a constitutional crisis of epic proportions

Nations periodically go through changes -- 'adjustments' -- which can run from fairly minor to devastatingly major. I think we are about to experience one which could bring extreme changes to our country and our way of life. I don't know whether the final outcome will be better or worse and I'm not sure anybody can accurately predict at this time.

I also don't think this crisis in our society is really necessary. If people wake up and vote for a return to Constitutional rule and historical standards I believe part, if not all, of the problems can be avoided.

The fact is; I don't expect people to awaken and wise up enough to avoid the looming crisis.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

For now I picked "slippery slope", however, should Obama get reelected I would have to go with the nation tearing itself apart. Remember this is a President who actually wants to lower the U.S.'s standing as the most powerful nation in the world. His statement "I grew up outside the U.S. and have a different perspective of America" is evidence of that. If we don't stop now and get this country back to the principles set forth by our forefathers, we will be in a world of hurt.

It's time for the individual states to band together and push back against this left-wing regime.
    A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern.

If the issue of Obama's citizenship and legality to even BE the president ever is settled and it is found that he is NOT eligible, then we will have a real crisis of Constitutional government emerge. There are a lot of his rabid supporters who would be willing to stand up and start shooting to keep him in power. If he has his "civilian" armed group in place you can count on it.

Well WildBill44, that's what I've been preparing for for the last 2 years. If that's what it takes, let's get it on! I don't think
    they have the heart that we do. Like Obummer, they're paper tigers, at best. Idealists vs. patriots? I'll put my money on
    the patriots EVERY time.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

Henry Kissinger has stated that Obama has been groomed since his days in college to become the architect of the New World Order, and that the U.S.A. must become part of the N.W.O. or retreat to chaos. This is the CHANGE that Obama has promised, to fundamentally change U.S.A. It's too late to reverse the damage, or the direction we're headed. Whatever plans you make, it's still gonna happen.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

1. We are not now and never have been "free." We do experience more freedom than most citizens in most countries but we are not the masters of our own destiny.

2. We live in a representative republic where all political and economic power rests in a very few wealthy and well situated people.

3. This is not something new. the original Constitution did not guarantee freedom for all, but freedom for landed white men , preferably of English descent.

4. It is not something you are going to change. Even the American Civil War was a rebellion between Southern Land Owners and Northern factory owners, Everybody else was just a pawn in the game.

5. I have travelled all over the world and the U.S. is still the best place in the world to live and our form of government gives us a better life than any other. I would not want to live anywhere else nor under any other government, but I don't have any delusions about how much I really have to say in the matter. Nor do I find any real heroes of merit among the members of either party.

6. The rich folks will fight among themselves and neither side will ever let the other take completely over. It would screw up their profits. In the mean time us pluggers should try to take the best advantage we can of each and every situation and try to keep what we have and what we need.

I have just become active in politics in my little corner of the U.S.A. I cannot believe the amount of back door cronyism that is involved. I almost walked out in disgust at the county BPOU last Saturday. One of the other delegates sitting behind me grabbed my shoulder and said "Hang on a little longer Mike. We are going to purge the people that destroyed this party over the last 20 years." But the way they push their agenda through is disgusting. The commitee already had a list of delegates sent to us before we ever held a vote on the matter. WTF?!?!?!

MI .45 I couldn't have said it better. What is coming our way most people don't grasp. Many people scoff at the scriptures and yet these speak of an end time scenario which people ignore. Truth is the only thing that truly frees up a person, and the truth is being ignored.
    Don't take freedom for granted...you could lose it.

11. This is still the America I Love but we need American Leader that love our country. God is still on the Throne.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast