What is your prediction for the future of our freedom? - Page 5

View Poll Results: What will become of our freedoms?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • We are fine...have some pie

5 4.20%
  • We are traveling along a slippery slope

57 47.90%
  • The next elections will be suspended due to a "National Emergency"

8 6.72%
  • We will be denied our rights due to HR2139

0 0%
  • Our condition will turn around in the next elections

12 10.08%
  • Our nation will tear itself apart due to a constitutional crisis of epic proportions

37 31.09%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What is your prediction for the future of our freedom?

God help us all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    God help us all!!
    Yeah, because she's been paying so much attention...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

God never said we would not face tribulation. I may not like it much but while here on earth it will come.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

God never said we would not face tribulation. I may not like it much but while here on earth it will come.
    Well said.
    Don't take freedom for granted...you could lose it.

I heard today that the Illuminati had changed their name to Skull & Bones. Can anyone confirm this?
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I heard today that the Illuminati had changed their name to Skull & Bones. Can anyone confirm this?
    The only Skull & Bones that I know about is the secret society at Yale that a number of our former Presidents and other shakers and movers in the NWO movement belonged to. It probably descended from the Illuminati. A number of organizations have. A couple of good books on the subject are Proofs of a Conspiracy By John Robison, A.M. written in 1798 and World Revolution by Nesta H. Webster first written in the early 1900s and continued updating until the 1960s.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Ringo, I highly recommend this book: "Hope of the Wicked, the Master Plan to Rule the World" by Ted Flynn. Here's a quick overview of the Table of Contents:

The Chronological History of the New World Order; Masters of the Universe Loyal to None; Hope of the Wicked; The Wise Men -- the Illumined Ones; Deep Roots of the Illuminati in America: The Council on Foreign Relations; Out of Chaos Will Come Order: Freemasonry; The New World Order: Globalism; Follow the Money; The Earth as Mother Goddess: Environmentalism; Tentacles Reaching Far, Wide and Deep: The U.N.; Democracy to Dictatorship; Dictatorship to Martial Law; FEMA; World Army, World Taxes, World Order

By the time I finished reading this book, my head was spinning, but it sure was an eye-opener.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Thanks, looks like I've got some reading to do. The book that opened my eyes, over 40 yrs. ago, was the FABIAN FREEWAY by Rose Martin. I've been called crazy ever since. 40 yrs., wow, how time flies!
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Thanks, looks like I've got some reading to do. The book that opened my eyes, over 40 yrs. ago, was the FABIAN FREEWAY by Rose Martin. I've been called crazy ever since. 40 yrs., wow, how time flies!
    My initial enlightenment was the book "None dare call it Conspiracy" about 35 years ago.

Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged. Other then her being an agnostic, it'll make the hair on the back of your neck stand up! What she has to say about scoiety, about those that produce and those that take.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast