Bill O'Reilly Thinks It's OK To Disarm People During Emergencies
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill O'Reilly Thinks It's OK To Disarm People During Emergencies

Bill O'Reilly Thinks It's OK To Disarm People During Emergencies

O'Reilly thinks it's an "extreme position" to consider the disarming of law abiding citizens during an emergency unconstitutional.

19 February 2010 Gun News Headlines

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    O'Reilly thinks it's an "extreme position" to consider the disarming of law abiding citizens during an emergency unconstitutional.

19 February 2010 Gun News Headlines
    Here's another thing we are probably on the same page on...

Bill O'Reilly is off his fricking rocker on this one...

and is going to hear from me for one...

I encourage all to write bill and let him know your discontent...

Ask him just what part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" he does not understand...

Or if he is familiar with the first rule of constitutional interpretation:
    Your Rights Do Not Come From Government...

Bill of Rights...
    God-Given...
    Non-Negotiable...

Without our Liberties we have NOTHING...

Give Bill O'Reilly A Mouth Full!
    Bill O'Reilly: Help/Contact Us

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

the thing that should be restricted is the media during these types of emergencies, they definately don't help in these situations. I grew up in the panhandle of FL and have been through several severe storms. The one thing the Bush bashing media forgot to tell the world is that the federal government is not allowed to just send in federal anything until the government of that state asks for help. Notice that Mississippi which was hit harder was barely on the news. The state of LA and the city of NO screwed up their whole plan if they had one at all but the press would have no anti-Bush story if they told the truth.

O'Reilly has never been a friend of the Constitution or freedom. He picks and chooses which rights should be protected and is always ready to increase government intervention in the lives of people if he disagrees with their choices.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Bill has never been a friend of RKBA.

-Doc

O'reilly ratings

I guarantee that Bill has lost viewers since Glenn Beck came on Fox! I know I quit watching.

O'Reilly also blew off our 4th Amendment rights recently, too. The whole while Megan Kelly was telling him it was a constitutional right; she was plenty aggravated at his dismissive action.

I still watch him but I certainly don't buy everything he's saying and do not believe for a second that he's an advocate of constitutional rights. He's an elitist these days even tho he think's he's "everyman".

His feature last nite on Oath Keepers was an embarassment. He has sorely dropped in my estimation.

Regrettably, I have to agree. I was disappointed in his attitude toward the OathKeeper rep and his position on the constitutionality of disarming the public.

------------------------------------------------------

Addendum:

My e-mail to Mr. O'Reilly:

Mr. O’:

I take exception to your position that it’s acceptable to disarm American citizens under times of “emergency”. “Emergencies” can be contrived. The Constitution states that your Second Amendment Rights “…shall not be infringed.” It does NOT read “…except when...”. There ARE no exceptions. It’s just as important as the First Amendment’s statement, “Congress shall make no law….”, and allows for no exceptions. As you so correctly point out, it’s the Progressives who look to mold the Constitution onto their own concept of what it should mean. Do you now take that position as well?

In 1965 I took an oath to “Protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic.” I do not recall that it came with an expiration date.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Bill O'Reilly is a first class POS!!

Mr. O'Reilly.. why don't you take your un-American arse and get the hell out of this country... A bottom feeder such as yourself would be welcome by the control freaks in Europe!!

11. What do you expect he went to Harvard just like Barry.
    He's so off base on this it's absurd. When there's total chaos and LE can't control the looters, etc, THAT"S EXACTLY WHEN LAWFUL CITIZENS NEED THEIR WEAPONS TO PROTECT THEIR LIVES AND PROPERTY. Disarming the population at a time like that would make this administration smile. Never waste crisis, right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast