This settles it! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This settles it!

JSDinTexas Guest
    Usually with cream and sugar, but I take it straight sometimes. Hahahaha

JSDinTexas Guest

Cocked is certainly Loaded

Gee, Festus, looks like Mr C&L is a little irritated with you. But I can understand, since in some circles there does exist a liking for our current president. And as they say, difference of opinion is what makes horse racing.

Still I suggest that the president does seem to miss the mark on occasion.

As to the sign, it looks real, so I can see where it may raise an eyebrow or two, and I am still not clear as to the president's origins and validity to be president. But he is, so it may be a mute point.

As to the tea party, I agree with some but not all - I don't like Palin and disagree with eliminating property taxes since that system is so entwined in the makeup of this country.

Still, I will be glad when they all are gone.

Exclamation Apparently the sign is a hoax

C&L is right the sign is a hoax.

I should have fact checked it.

But is Obama a citizen?
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    C&L is right the sign is a hoax.

I should have fact checked it.

But is Obama a citizen?
    Sad but we have the ability to research things like the sign and get clear information. But as to the veracity of the citizenship of our elected leader we come up short? Still not sure...

And citizens of this country elected him?
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

o.k. so the sign is bogus just like the Usurper.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    o.k. so the sign is bogus just like the Usurper.
    +1, False sign for a
    Semper Fi

Don't bother with C&L Festus, he talks like another Left-wing Liberal trying to justify George Soros mouth piece. The reason BHO hasn't produced a valid U.S. Birth Certificate is simple; he doesn't have one! His Hawiian Certificate of Birth is simply a document needed to prove he exists. He was born in Membosa, Kenya and has triple citizenship, ie.; Kenya, Indonesia, and the United States.

I have no problem with pursuing issues against Obama, in fact I'm all for it. But you should realize that it hurts the cause to use false propoganda and misinformation from unreliable sources. There is so much of that crap floating around in these forums it is just unbelieveable. It hurts your credibility. If you think your adversaries in this struggle are not smart enough to see through and counter the smokescreen of hoaxes, lies and dubious arguments you have another thing coming. Facts and truth are your only true weapons here. No pun intended.

At the end of the day it just makes you look bad, like a bunch of schoolkids teasing each other in the payground. Dumb.

I don't know about the sign and could not care less.

I do know that the usurper could put this to rest at anytime if he wanted.

Why hasn't he?

You don't spend millions of dollars to hide the truth.

You spend that kind of money to hide a lie.

IMAO.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

JSDinTexas Guest

Obama has done a good thing

Actually, the 0 has done all true americans and conservatives a great service - he has united us as never before, and awakened in us the true understanding of how quickly the enemy can infiltrate our system of government, way of life, and freedom.

So I want to thank the 0, without him I would never have bought another gun or gotten my carry license.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast