This settles it!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This settles it!

Exclamation This settles it!

You don't just put up signs like this without a little something to back it up!!!

http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en_...=391799&func=5
    News Channel Message Boards > National News > Armed Volunteers Patrol Mexican Border > Kenya honors the oba-mao
    Community Standards | My Boards | Settings | Help
    Armed Volunteers Patrol Mexican Border
    The Minuteman Project is an effort to post 1,000 civilian volunteers across 23 miles of the Mexican border, prompting concerns for the potential for bloodshed. Talk about the situation.
    Subscribe to this Thread:
    RSS RSS Feed AOL AlertAOL Alerts
    Add to My Boards
    Create New Thread

Kenya honors the oba-mao
    #1 - Posted on 1/31/10 at 08:20 PM
    kc11989

* View Profile
    * Send Mail
    * Ignore Author
    * Send IM

Rating: Rated four stars

70% of 10 people liked this post

(by 10 people)

Please sign in to rate this post.
    You found this post useful
    You did not find this post useful
    ""Welcome to Kenya - Birthplace of Barack Obama" in English and the native script."

Yet the courts have their heads up their PC, judicially independent asses!

COMMENTS

Neither party can be trusted from here on out. It is up to them to provide qualified candidates. The R's failed by not going after the d leadership after rumors came forth that obama was an illegal.. Rumor or not they should ahve been checked out. When a crime is reported are the police allowed to say "well it doesn't sound right so we will ignore it? No they are charged with getting to the bottom of whatever it is that is brought to them.

The courts failed, the police failed and both parties failed.

The Kenyans are laughing in our faces with that sign. They know its implications.

The Kenyan government isn't even attempting to hide the matter any more.

Bits and pieces keep coming out from Kenya, of him being a Kenya citizen.
    Nothing will happen on this issue, until A judge grows stainless balls, hear the merits, and allow discovery.

.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; ** .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer** .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default**Both parties allowed this to happen because both are corrupt and serve the powers that be not the people or the Constitution. Mc cain allowed the attacks on Trig and the rumors that Trig wasn't really hers and yet he ignored this issue, why?

Aiding and abetting criminals is a punishable offense under US law.
    Mark Message Unread
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Still believing everything you read, Festus? Really should check your sources better. Unless of course you fancy yourself the authoritative Obaminator around here.

That hoax sign was immediately debunked right after it started circulating over a month ago. Get with the program, man:

Road Sign: 'Welcome to Kenya, Birthplace of Barack Obama' - Urban Legends

I know it and you know it fesus but try and convince the brain dead sheeple of it
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I know it and you know it fesus but try and convince the brain dead sheeple of it
    So HK, do you deny it is nothing more than a hoax foisted on the "brain dead sheeple" of your ilk?

Exclamation I thought it was an interesting pic

I believe Obama is a naturalized citizen. His mama is american but daddy ain't.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I believe Obama is a naturalized citizen.
    And what about the road sign you started posting in this thread? What do you "believe" about that?

Lol!! Obummer is an illegal alien....lol!!! Or at least he should be!!! I think he is a lying Kenyan dork!!!

Exclamation I already said...

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    And what about the road sign you started posting in this thread? What do you "believe" about that?
    I thought it was an interesting pic.

Bottom Line.

Obama's Mamma gave up his citizen ship for him when she married and let Mr. Sotero adopt little Barry. That made him an Indonesian citizen for schooling purposes when he was very young.

When she left Mr. Sotero, the best little Barry could ever hope for was Naturalized US Citizen status.

The burden of proof of US citizenship is on Obama.

He needs to provide a long form birth certificate bearing the legal signature of the attending Competent Medical Authority.

If his school records show that he applied for foreign aid...then he is a foreigner.

How did he travel to Pakistan when he was younger?

What Passport did he use? Pakistan was OFF LIMITS to US citizens at that time and was listed as a no-travel destination by the US State dept.

Did he use a USA Passport? not and get to Pakistan.
    Did he use an Indonesian Passport?
    Did he use a British Passport?

C&L please see if YOU can research this for us since you seem to know about all things Obama!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

JSDinTexas Guest

Well Festus

Well Festus, you may come on a little strong, but that doesn't invalidate some interesting questions you raise.
    And I like the sign.

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post
    Well Festus, you may come on a little strong, but that doesn't invalidate some interesting questions you raise.
    And I like the sign.
    Welcome aboard and how do you like your tea???
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast