Guns and Obama
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guns and Obama

JSDinTexas Guest

Guns and Obama

O'b and the Atty. General both dislike guns, don't let them kid you. My guess is some sort of firearms tax is in the works. The more gun owners the more revenue .................. It's all about the money!

JSDinTexas Guest
    I agree 100% that they will figure something out - and you are right - follow the money.

Still, the article does show another broken promise or can't get it done by the 0.

I really like the idea of intrastate gun and ammo manufacturers not being regulated by Congress. We in AZ should get our state legislature to work on that one too.

Anybody up for starting a gun company in AZ ? I can design!

I think every state should secede from Washington, DC, then we'll have them surrounded.

6. IMO, Obama is simply not wasting time and energy on the "little" gun laws. He's going to push for UN treaties that take away ALL of our gun rights.
    Slow is Steady
    Steady is Fast

Quote Originally Posted by rksap View Post
    IMO, Obama is simply not wasting time and energy on the "little" gun laws. He's going to push for UN treaties that take away ALL of our gun rights.
    I hope your right about this because I don't remember seeing it anywhere in the Constitution that the UN has authority over it. I've read alot of articles about the UN they are a money pit that gets nothing accomplished.

Ya know, I say BRING IT ON Barry. The faster they get to sweeping gun control the faster we can get this party started.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by Sockos View Post
    O'b and the Atty. General both dislike guns, don't let them kid you. My guess is some sort of firearms tax is in the works. The more gun owners the more revenue .................. It's all about the money!
    If they can't ban 'em, tax 'em... Sad, but I do see that coming...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I have never had any doubt that Obama is anti 2A and would abolish the RKBA if he had a chance. This is something that we must always be vigilant about.

JSDinTexas Guest
    They can make all the gun laws they want, and tax public sales as well, but they will have to come to my house to exercise them, and that is when the party will start.

Remember one thing, as long as cash is available for private transactions, we are ok. When they impose a national credit card, which means you can only use that for your purchases, then it's time to make the decision.

1000 rds per gun, makes the party really fun .......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast