USA 2nd amendment - vote

Thread: USA 2nd amendment - vote

USA 2nd amendment - vote

Please vote on this link.

USATODAY.com - Quick Question
    Chinese Proverb:"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others."VCDL member (DE.357;Ruger 4" GP-100 .357;Ruger 2.2" SP-101 cc hammer .357;BT .380cc.

That's a dumb poll - the SCOTUS already ruled yes on that question.

USA today needs either smarter editors or smarter readers.

The question should be "Should the SCOTUS rule that the 2nd amendment applies to the states?"

Could be... But I voted in favor for the 2A.
    Chinese Proverb:"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others."VCDL member (DE.357;Ruger 4" GP-100 .357;Ruger 2.2" SP-101 cc hammer .357;BT .380cc.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Hmm 97% for 2nd 2% against

At least the people that read USATodie and its Foo-Foo news are smart enough to recognize their constitution is being attacked?

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    ... that's a dumb poll
    It's also an OLD poll!

If you check the web address on the USAToday link you'll see that it was posted in November of 2007.

I did vote on this poll... back in 2007!! :)

However, USAToday did have an article back in February of 2008, citing the results of this poll.

Here was the results...

Do you have a legal right to own a gun?
    Updated 2/27/2008 1:00 PM

Do you believe the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees the rights of Americans to own guns, or does it only guarantee members of state militias such as National Guard units the right to own guns?

POLL EXCERPT

Among adults, 73% say it is the right of all Americans while 20% said only state militias.
    Among Gun owners, 91% believe it is a right all Americans enjoy while 6% of owners say only the state.
    Among non-Gun owners the numbers are 63% all Americans, 28% the state only.

Source: USA TODAY/Gallup Poll of 1,016 adults Feb. 8-10. Margin of error for all adults: 3 percentage points; for gun owners: 6 points; for non-gun owners: 4 points; Julie Snider, USA TODAY
    I am puzzled about the 6% of gun owners who sided with only the state militias have the rights to guns... makes me wonder if that's their view, why in the world they own guns?!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaynelson View Post
    It's also an OLD poll!

If you check the web address on the USAToday link you'll see that it was posted in November of 2007.

However, USAToday did have an article back in February of 2008, citing the results of this poll.

Here was the results...

I am puzzled about the 6% of gun owners who sided with only the state militias have the rights to guns... makes me wonder if that's their view, why in the world they own guns?!
    Maybe they're professional guns for hire, helps there job market......

matthewaynelson..... I looked for where you got the info on the date of the poll(under Properties/address).... Usefull info on how to check some of this stuff.... Thx for input... Always looking to know more on using these PC's..... Nice to have some Constructive comments that help perpetuate our cause as well.

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    ... thx for input!
    No worries mate! :) Blessings!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

A few JW Tollet's in the mix

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaynelson View Post
    It's also an OLD poll!

Here was the results...

There were a few JW Tollet's in the mix!