ID Card for Workers at Center of Immigration Plan - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ID Card for Workers at Center of Immigration Plan

For Germany it was an economic crisis. They had run away sky rocketing inflation after WW1 that made the citizens except radical changes in their government and allow Hitler to come to power. Given the right crisis either real or contrived and Americans will do the same.

"Since March 9, 1933, the United states has been in a state of national emergency. A majority of the people of the United States have their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years (now 77 years) freedoms and governmental procedures, guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged by laws brought forth by states of national emergency."
    Senate Report 93-549 (1973).

"The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps."
    U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    - David Rockefeller

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
    Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    I'm not very afraid of this potential law.

Even if this somehow passes and becomes law, it will likely be shot down at first challenge. There is nothing in the US Constitution that gives the federal government that kind of power.

And even in the slightest of chances that it passes and survives court challenges, the people won't abide by it. The same people who essentially shot down the REAL ID Act would kill this one as well.
    Hitler was very successful with his card system many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiliner View Post
    Rayven, but there has been much taking place and gotten through that a couple of years ago I said could never happen. I don't have the confidence I once had that the "people" could actually stop or stand for much of anything that Washington is doing, because they just plain are not listening. I pray it doesn't happen but someone else brought up the 666 thing (which I happen to believe will happen at some point) and I find it interesting. Not preaching here...just observing our culture and with all the talk of globalization and such, I find it hard to scoff at what the Bible said long ago about how things would be at the end. This National ID card, though I don't believe is the 666 obviously is surely a step in that direction. I wish people were not such sheep, but there are enough out there to buy into the "logic" of this proposed idea and not object when our elected officials put it on us. Even O'Reilly, who I generally enjoy listening too thinks it would be great. I about spewed my coffee when I heard him. He may be full of himself and cocky but generally he has had some good insight on things and when I heard him say that I was just floored. Well, enough of my rant...hope I haven't irritated anyone, not trying too...but fasten your seat belt people the ride is going to get a whole lot bumpier.
    Well said! I agree 100% with you!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

The I.D. card is a prelude to the MARK (666) which will not be implemented until after the Tribulation Period begins. Personally, I'm not concerned, I won't be here. The BOOK has already been written and the ending cannot be changed. To me it's exciting to witness God's Word of Prophesy being fulfilled before my eyes everyday in the news. I'm looking for the UPPERTAKER..Come quickly Lord Jesus!!
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The I.D. card is a prelude to the MARK (666) which will not be implemented until after the Tribulation Period begins. Personally, I'm not concerned, I won't be here. The BOOK has already been written and the ending cannot be changed. To me it's exciting to witness God's Word of Prophesy being fulfilled before my eyes everyday in the news. I'm looking for the UPPERTAKER..Come quickly Lord Jesus!!

Ringo I agree with everything you said except the timing of the Christians being taken in regard to the tribulation but hey, which ever view is right the bottom line is God is in control and none of this has caught him by surprise.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Ringo I agree with everything you said except the timing of the Christians being taken in regard to the tribulation but hey, which ever view is right the bottom line is God is in control and none of this has caught him by surprise.
    I consider myself a Pan- Tribulationist -- "It'll all pan out in the end". Like you said, HK4U, it really doesn't matter because God IS in control.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I know that you question the timing of the Christians being taken in regards to the Tribulation. This timing is confirmed in 2 Thessalonians by the Apostle Paul when he says , "don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day ( tribulation period ) will not come, and the Lawless One revealed, until that which restrains is TAKEN AWAY". THAT DAY ( Day of the Lord-Tribulation Period ) , the LAWLESS ONE ( anti-christ ), Restrainer ( the Church ), TAKEN AWAY ( the rapture ). How does the Holy Spirit presently restrain lawlessness? Through Christians, the body of Christ, whom He dwells and through whom He works in society to hold back the swelling tide of lawless living. The Holy Spirit will still be active during the Tribulation Period, BUT, He wil cease His restraining ministry through the church, since it will no longer exist ON EARTH due to it's having been Raptured earlier. Do you believe that God will allow the body of Christ to enter into His wrath? Jesus body suffered God's wrath in our place, on the cross, ONCE AND FAR ALL, it won't happen twice. During the Tribulation Period, the church ( Christ's Bride ) is with the groom ( Jesus ) at the wedding supper, not experiencing any wrath on the Earth. Thessalonians 5:9..."For God hath not appointed us onto wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ". That is why I believe in the timing of the Christians being taken. We can still agree to disagree.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

All I know is that when the day comes it will be a GLORIOUS day. IMAO.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by madnmo View Post
    all i know is that when the day comes it will be a glorious day. Imao.
    AMEN to that!
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

There is nothing in the US Constitution that gives the federal government that kind of power.

...snip...
    I agree that the federal government has taken more power than it rightfully deserves under the Constitution. However, Congress has one fear: the people. There are many political uprisings lately that seem to be waking both the people and the states. The federally illegal marijuana laws that are blatantly ignored by some states, the new in-state gun purchase laws in Montana and others, the REAL ID Act, etc. are all barriers to the federal government that they can't overcome without the people.

And even in the slightest of chances that it passes and survives court challenges, the people won't abide by it. The same people who essentially shot down the REAL ID Act would kill this one as well.

Are you referring to the same sheeple that voted the Usurper into office? Or perhaps the same sheeple that have stood by and watch many of our freedoms disappear before their very eyes?
    Sheeple? I'm tired of that word being tossed around. Those voting for Obama did so for various reasons. The largest one was probably because of Bush and his rampant abuse or elimination of civil rights. Given McCain's health problems and age, Obama was the lesser of two evils considering the ever-entertaining (not in a good way) Palin could have ended up as president.

Back to the point, yes, I am referring to the people who allowed many freedoms disappear. A lot of them seem to be finally standing up to the federal government, even if they are a bit misguided in some of their methods.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast