ID Card for Workers at Center of Immigration Plan - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ID Card for Workers at Center of Immigration Plan

Quote Originally Posted by wolfling68 View Post
    how many dead people voted for him, or how many times did the dallas cowboys vote for him? How much did acorn influence the vote.

How about al frankin?
    +1000
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by hk4u View Post
    that, and we actually do learn some things from history. The whole genocide thing from nazi germany is a very pointed lesson that we've learned well. Americans don't take kindly to being required to carry id.

we learned all right. now we murder unborn babies.
    50 million and counting!! We make the Nazis look like amateurs.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    People put way too much into the whole "mark of the beast" thing. Every single new technology or any biiometric issue ALWAYS gets pinned to the Bible.

This is a major reason why any legitimate protests against anything new get dismissed out of hand because of the "paranoid Christians".
    Yea, it's amazing how new technology and biometric issues get pinned to the Bible. Could it be because the Bible references predicting the present day world condition, and yes, predicting present day technology to coincide with the predicted present day world condition, was written thousands of years ago? God has given Christians a detailed outline of the warning signs to be aware of concerning the end times, just prior to Christ's return. What you call "paranoid", God calls "wisdom".
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by ringo View Post
    yea, it's amazing how new technology and biometric issues get pinned to the bible. Could it be because the bible references predicting the present day world condition, and yes, predicting present day technology to coincide with the predicted present day world condition, was written thousands of years ago? God has given christians a detailed outline of the warning signs to be aware of concerning the end times, just prior to christ's return. What you call "paranoid", god calls "wisdom".
    Amen!!! Amen!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Sorry to break in BUT I.D.s currently held-3 x Federal, 6 x State. ALL issued by government authorities. And I'm supposed to worry about another I.D. ? If it'strickly about illegals please read below............

I FOUND THIS TO BE VERY INTERESTING... I WONDER WHY IT HAS NEVER BEEN BROUGHT UP.

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.
    I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the
    deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American
    citizens that desperately needed work..

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs
    for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million
    Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was
    done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.
    It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now....if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today..

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation
    Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself. (I did it)

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes...
    12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

The outcry over Operation Wetback ...

The Border | 1953 Operation Wetback

Operation Wetback
    In 1949 the Border Patrol seized nearly 280,000 illegal immigrants. By 1953, the numbers had grown to more than 865,000, and the U.S. government felt pressured to do something about the onslaught of immigration. What resulted was Operation Wetback, devised in 1954 under the supervision of new commissioner of the Immigration and Nationalization Service, Gen. Joseph Swing.

Swing oversaw the Border patrol, and organized state and local officials along with the police. The object of his intense border enforcement were "illegal aliens," but common practice of Operation Wetback focused on Mexicans in general. The police swarmed through Mexican American barrios throughout the southeastern states. Some Mexicans, fearful of the potential violence of this militarization, fled back south across the border. In 1954, the agents discovered over 1 million illegal immigrants.

In some cases, illegal immigrants were deported along with their American-born children, who were by law U.S. citizens. The agents used a wide brush in their criteria for interrogating potential aliens. They adopted the practice of stopping "Mexican-looking" citizens on the street and asking for identification. This practice incited and angered many U.S. citizens who were of Mexican American descent. Opponents in both the United States and Mexico complained of "police-state" methods, and Operation Wetback was abandoned.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I am all in favor of deporting Obummer.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I find this whole thread very interesting. The differing view points gives a basically good read on two streams of thought. It appears that overall there is a conservative mindset but some just cannot see the idea of a ID Card moving along and being approved and then those of us, who are considered "paranoid Christians" who read the signs put out there in scripture as moving us incrementally down a road other people choose not to believe in. The word "paranoid" probably applies to more people on this board then could be imagined simply based on views of government and gun related issues without bringing the issue of "faith" into the discussion. It is about Illegal Immigration to be true, and something needs to be done...but why the need for an ID Card? I don't understand that one. Why not enforce the laws on the books, why shut down Sheriff Joe in Arizona or any other official for that matter who is trying to affect change with existing laws? Sure there are ways to scam the system and employers do it. I remember a tree farm I delivered to in Kentucky on time, while driving truck. I walked into the office to get the paperwork signed and on the wall was a laminated 5x7 card with instructions on what to do if there was a INS raid. If we enforced our laws presently, and threw employers who violate the law in jail, consistently, we could see some changes. As to this Card, sounds good to some...to good to make me comfortable, to be honest. So much for my "rant" but if I see things coming down the pipe that could harm people, I am in the wrong for not warning. If I warn but someone fails to heed, that doesn't make me paranoid...it makes the individual warned accountable for the information...but not accountable to me.
    Don't take freedom for granted...you could lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiliner View Post
    I find this whole thread very interesting. The differing view points gives a basically good read on two streams of thought. It appears that overall there is a conservative mindset but some just cannot see the idea of a ID Card moving along and being approved and then those of us, who are considered "paranoid Christians" who read the signs put out there in scripture as moving us incrementally down a road other people choose not to believe in. The word "paranoid" probably applies to more people on this board then could be imagined simply based on views of government and gun related issues without bringing the issue of "faith" into the discussion. It is about Illegal Immigration to be true, and something needs to be done...but why the need for an ID Card? I don't understand that one. Why not enforce the laws on the books, why shut down Sheriff Joe in Arizona or any other official for that matter who is trying to affect change with existing laws? Sure there are ways to scam the system and employers do it. I remember a tree farm I delivered to in Kentucky on time, while driving truck. I walked into the office to get the paperwork signed and on the wall was a laminated 5x7 card with instructions on what to do if there was a INS raid. If we enforced our laws presently, and threw employers who violate the law in jail, consistently, we could see some changes. As to this Card, sounds good to some...to good to make me comfortable, to be honest. So much for my "rant" but if I see things coming down the pipe that could harm people, I am in the wrong for not warning. If I warn but someone fails to heed, that doesn't make me paranoid...it makes the individual warned accountable for the information...but not accountable to me.
    Bingo. It has nothing to do with illegal immigration. That is just an excuse. In fact part of the reason they have let the illegal problem get so far out of hand may very well be to have a crisis in which they then can introduce the prearranged solution to the crisis.

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    - David Rockefeller

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Bingo. It has nothing to do with illegal immigration. That is just an excuse. In fact part of the reason they have let the illegal problem get so far out of hand may very well be to have a crisis in which they then can introduce the prearranged solution to the crisis.

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    - David Rockefeller
    Damn straight. Does anyone believe we could not effectively "close" our borders to illegal immigrants and terrorists if it was a priority? Of course not. So, anyone who accepts the idea of a national ID card, in order to fight illegal immigration and/or terrorism, is yet again, participating in the incremental dilution of our rights based on a bogus reason.

Christian or not, I cannot see how any Patriot would accept this increased governmental control over their life. Can you not see the sinister intent here? It's right before your eyes. OPEN THEM!

JJFlash
    The Original Paranoid Christian

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast