Have there been any CC regular carriers killed who were forced to disarm themselves? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have there been any CC regular carriers killed who were forced to disarm themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    WOW, that's a little too close, HK4U. Must have sent shivers up your spine!
    I just had to thank God she was not there. Her friend was in the sanctuary and saw the whole thing.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I just had to thank God she was not there. Her friend was in the sanctuary and saw the whole thing.
    Thank God her friend wasn't injured, but for a young person to have witnessed such a horrific thing still left a deep, psychological scar! The world around us is so deranged...and "they" strive to strip us of our 2A right to KABA, unable to defend ourselves against such evil.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12