Have there been any CC regular carriers killed who were forced to disarm themselves?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have there been any CC regular carriers killed who were forced to disarm themselves?

Have there been any CC regular carriers killed who were forced to disarm themselves?

I was wondering if there have been any cases where an individual who normally carried his firearm, disarmed himself to go into an area that did not allow him to have his gun, and was subsequently attacked or killed while unarmed?

I've never heard of this happening but I'm guessing that it has. Any thoughts?

Exclamation google luby's masacre

Quote Originally Posted by hibby76 View Post
    I was wondering if there have been any cases where an individual who normally carried his firearm, disarmed himself to go into an area that did not allow him to have his gun, and was subsequently attacked or killed while unarmed?

google luby's masacre
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

The Lubys Massacre is the most famous. But, Va tech is another tragedy where legally disarmed students and teachers could have made a difference. I also believe there were people at Ft Hood who were also "legally" disarmed that might have made a difference.

It does happen; but normally is not reported because MSM does NOT to tell the TRUTH. Their agenda is to propagate the myth the "Legally" armed citizens are the reason for violent crime.

Quote Originally Posted by hibby76 View Post

Yes, but they're not able to talk about it.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

I just read the wiki article on luby's masacre. All I can say is "Wow".

Video of Suzanna Gratia Hupp's testimony before Congress

Luby's Massacre, Suzanna Gratia Hupp lost her family when Texas law forced her to leave her revolver in the truck. It's grainy, but well worth watching. Her testimony is very articulate and right on the money.

YouTube - Gun Control Witness Luby's massacre
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

She got herself elected to the state house, went to work after her loss and because of her efforts we have concealed carry in Texas today.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

My daughter was supposed to be with a friend this night at this church but ended up not going.

Wedgwood Baptist Church 10 Year Shooting Anniversary - KDAF
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    My daughter was supposed to be with a friend this night at this church but ended up not going.

Wedgwood Baptist Church 10 Year Shooting Anniversary - KDAF
    WOW, that's a little too close, HK4U. Must have sent shivers up your spine!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

It has happened and it will happen again, until our rights given to us by our creator are restored 100%.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast