The NRA outshoots Obama
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: The NRA outshoots Obama

  1. #1

    The NRA outshoots Obama

    NRA-ILA :: The NRA outshoots Obama

    The National Rifle Association has a higher mean approval rating among likely voters than Barack Obama. This and other fascinating facts emerged from the Democracy Corps/Third Way national security survey released this week.


    Read About It:
    The Washington Times


    Posted:
    3/11/2010 9:38:16 AM
    ************************************************** ***

    No Surprises here.....
    Semper Fi

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    NRA-ILA :: The NRA outshoots Obama

    The National Rifle Association has a higher mean approval rating among likely voters than Barack Obama. This and other fascinating facts emerged from the Democracy Corps/Third Way national security survey released this week.


    Read About It:
    The Washington Times


    Posted:
    3/11/2010 9:38:16 AM
    ************************************************** ***

    No Surprises here.....


    Yeah man! Saw this today on EXPOSEOBAMA.COM

    Thanks for sharing!

    tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi


  4. #3
    Well, it's refreshing to see a liberal poll actually reveal the "ugly" numbers. If they are painting the picture this bleak, one has to wonder "What do the American people REALLY think of the job POTUS is doing?" I have no doubt that my Fellow USACarry Patriots know the answer to that question...no poll necessary.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  5. #4
    Perhaps it's time to rename "The One" to "The Done". Oh, if only...

  6. #5
    If voters are even half way smart I would think even a rabid dog would have a higher approval rating than the Usurper.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Perhaps it's time to rename "The One" to "The Done". Oh, if only...
    LOL, JJFlash. I second that...
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    If voters are even half way smart I would think even a rabid dog would have a higher approval rating than the Usurper.
    LOL...you're killing me, HK....a rabid dog...priceless!

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    If voters are even half way smart I would think even a rabid dog would have a higher approval rating than the Usurper.
    voters being half way smart... hmmm.. well they do seem to be getting a bit smarter.. but half way smart might still be asking a lot...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Supreme court case pending???
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 08:03 PM
  2. E-mail I received concerning Orly Taitz
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:02 PM
  3. Is Obama A Racist?
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 01:51 PM
  4. Wikipedia says Obama born in Kenya
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:17 AM
  5. Donít Believe Obama!
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 03:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast