MEXICAN MILIATRY HELO OVER U.S. SOIL...developing - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MEXICAN MILIATRY HELO OVER U.S. SOIL...developing

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    We should declare war on the drug cartels and allow the residents of the US at the borders to defend themselves with deadly force. Let the land owners and ranchers on the US side shoot the scumbags trying to get over. Leave the rotting carcasses as a warning for others who may follow. Or perhaps as food for the vultures, whatever...

Yea I know... Rant on... The sad part is they know because of the laws we have now and the current executive branch in power, they can get away with it.
    if only the founding fathers were around.. I bet that's how it would be done.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Its just not like it used to be where we kicked ass & took names later. Sad when all the criminals and drug dealers have more rights then we do

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    With each passing day, it seems that the sovereignty, of our beloved United States, is fading away.
    Not FADING away, GIVEN away. America cannot remain a sovereign nation and become a member of the New World Order. ALL is agenda driven, and ALL is deliberate.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Not FADING away, GIVEN away. America cannot remain a sovereign nation and become a member of the New World Order. ALL is agenda driven, and ALL is deliberate.
    Scary...
    True...
    Avoidable???
    Repairable???
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    if only the founding fathers were around.. I bet that's how it would be done.
    I'm sure they would have strongly considered my option...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    We should declare war on the drug cartels and allow the residents of the US at the borders to defend themselves with deadly force. Let the land owners and ranchers on the US side shoot the scumbags trying to get over. Leave the rotting carcasses as a warning for others who may follow. Or perhaps as food for the vultures, whatever...

Yea I know... Rant on... The sad part is they know because of the laws we have now and the current executive branch in power, they can get away with it.
    Land owners who have defended their property against the illegals have been prosecuted by our own government. One guy who pointed a gun at a bunch of them and held them till the cops got there was arrested himself. Forget defending yourself.
    -= Piece Corps =-

This whole immigration issue is going to be a major "fight". News out of prCa this last week is very "troubling"...

Three California professors say they are developing a cellphone tool that uses GPS technology to help illegal immigrants safely cross the border.
    Cellphone GPS app could help illegal immigrants cross border -

Where is the Border Patrol... Oh I forgot, prosecuting Agents Ramos And Compean
    Semper Fi

Because CA. was taken from Mexico, doesn't that make CA. occupied territory? Shouldn't we have to give it back?
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Because CA. was taken from Mexico, doesn't that make CA. occupied territory? Shouldn't we have to give it back?
    Works for me, Ringo. That should be done before we taxpayers have to bail them out. IMHO, any State that allows their residents to open carry,unloaded guns, deserves what it gets.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

11. Sounds to me like an excellent opportunity for an "accidental discharge" with an SKS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast