MEXICAN MILIATRY HELO OVER U.S. SOIL...developing - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MEXICAN MILIATRY HELO OVER U.S. SOIL...developing

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Because CA. was taken from Mexico, doesn't that make CA. occupied territory? Shouldn't we have to give it back?
    Only if we get to keep Disney land and the Northern part of the state, I like the redwoods, and they would only cut them down for firewood or slum housing.... that and that is where most of the pro gunners reside.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

i wonder....

how long it will take IMPOTUS do order SF to the area and to take care of this problem? or maybe USAF can use the area to practice carpet bombing? or will i have to go do it?!!! gettin' too old for this.....crap.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

4. Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    how long it will take IMPOTUS do order SF to the area and to take care of this problem? or maybe USAF can use the area to practice carpet bombing? or will i have to go do it?!!! gettin' too old for this.....crap.
    We will have to do it.

Not far. . .

Can see it from here. . .
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

On tonights news, the drug cartels are now actively hunting Americans and killing them just to push Americas buttons....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

It's time for the military!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    On tonights news, the drug cartels are now actively hunting Americans and killing them just to push Americas buttons....
    See this!!
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...ed-mexico.html
    I think they are trying to do more than push our buttons and it seems no one is stopping them!!

"A gun in hand, is better than a cop on the phone"

How long befor martial law is declared along the border with the concomitant confiscation of weapons from law-abiding Americans?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    See this!!
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...ed-mexico.html
    I think they are trying to do more than push our buttons and it seems no one is stopping them!!

"A gun in hand, is better than a cop on the phone"
    Yep that was on tonights news

9. You know, Liberals have been telling us for years that a .50cal will take out helicopters...seems like this would be a great opportunity to find out...
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    How long before martial law is declared along the border with the concomitant confiscation of weapons from law-abiding Americans?
    I think you may have that skewed a tad...
    Although there is a section of the population that are actually aiding the illegals, and obviously sympathize with them, all it takes is them being robbed once to change that ride.

Too many people that live close to the US Mexico boarder's homes are ongoing targets by the illegals looking for food, water, or other items of use, and drug runners not wanting any witnesses. The news of these events is all too often suppressed, with only the most horrific being deemed news worthy.

The overwhelming majority hate the illegals, and the fact that the boarder is no more a hindrance to crime than a picket fence... With the BHO administration cutting funding to the boarder patrol, with the administration trying to ignore the issue. with them attempting to legalize the excess 10 million illegals....

No if this continues, and you can bet that it will, I look for the National Guard (under the leadership of the Governor) being deployed or a citizen militia (Yes I am fully aware of the Minute Man program) possibly organized by the states such as Texas, Arizona, and NM to put citizens out there with authorization to use deadly force just as they are able to do so in their homes and property's, citizens where that authorization will be extended to for they are in no less danger out there than any other high crime region. Possibly made up of ex military, police officers, and similarly trained individuals.

Yes there would be incidents, but once the word got out that there has been a line of steel and lead drawn in the desert sand, the problem would greatly be curtailed.

Yes the drug cartels are heavily armed, many times with weapons stolen from or supplied by Mexican government, but fighting against a well armed, dug in, and determined group of individuasl...

At present the Drug Lords have full free reign of terror with the primary opposition being other drug cartels, were they to bump into a armed and determined resistance at the boarder they would have the rethink their game plan especially after a large part of their armed mules are killed or captured, but I bet on mostly killed and with extreme prejudice...

Yes the Mexican government is making a show of attempting to stop the cartels, but it is only that a show... if they were serious they would flat out declare war on them, and the Mexican authorities have a reputation for getting information from people when they want it badly enough, and do not care what methods are used....

But alas they like the estimated 10 billion dollars a year that the drug Lords bring in the country each year, and so only pretend to object.

Unfortunately this situation will get much worse since these drug cartels are flourishing in Mexico and let us not forget the insurgence of the MS-13 gang moving into suburbs all around the country. I don't understand why the National Guard or Army are not permanently patrolling the border.

I guess more american blood needs to be spilled first

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast