MEXICAN MILIATRY HELO OVER U.S. SOIL...developing - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MEXICAN MILIATRY HELO OVER U.S. SOIL...developing

The news this am.....

Gov. Perry is dispatching dps tactical teams and ranger[ texas] recon teams along the border. There is also a request for tx nat'l guard troopers to also be deployed by impotus. Other elements are not being revealed due to opsec reasons.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

What good does it do to send any law enforcement agency or Nat'l Guard if they're not allowed live ammo, and not allowed to shoot if they did? Par for the coarse.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    What good does it do to send any law enforcement agency or Nat'l Guard if they're not allowed live ammo, and not allowed to shoot if they did? Par for the coarse.
    The National guard my not have live ammo but I doubt if the Texas Rangers will be going anywhere without live ammo.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    The National guard my not have live ammo but I doubt if the Texas Rangers will be going anywhere without live ammo.

Can't disagree with that.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Remember the LA riots? They didn't send in the Guard for a long time because they didn't want them to have selective fire capability and it was going to take some time to convert over to semi-autos. So some genius decided to send them in with one bullet each - that way they couldn't fire bursts or full-auto. When confronted with angry mobs they just kept backing up rather than firing their one previous round.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

if i had a penny for every time US navy P3 orions inavde mexican airspace, i would be the richest man in all of the milky way. i dont really see what the problem is, a helicopter flies over a rural town. does any one here actually belive the US government
    did not know about this? the Mexican navy has permission from the US government to operate close to US boundaries, as
    long as the US navy can do the same, which they have been doing for many decades.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    Unfortunately this situation will get much worse since these drug cartels are flourishing in Mexico I don't understand why the National Guard or Army are not permanently patrolling the border.
    One , the Drug cartels are not "flourishing" in mexico, they are in fact suffering. unless you are some moon bat living under a boulder, the mexican military has been at war with drug cartels since 2006, and from the looks of
    it, the mexican military is winning that war.

Two, as for the national guard, there is not much they can do. they are a military organization which are to
    defend the country from other military's, and the US has yet to invaded by a enemy military. more border
    agents around the northern and southern border that are actually armed and ready to survive a gun fight against drug runners is greatly needed.

Two thoughts...
    1. they were delivering / guarding drugs.....
    2. they were looking for drug mules....

if no 1 shoot them down, if no 2 they were trespassing, force them down and arrest them.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Two thoughts...
    1. they were delivering / guarding drugs.....
    2. they were looking for drug mules....

if no 1 shoot them down, if no 2 they were trespassing, force them down and arrest them.
    Mexico declared war on the drug trade and drug cartels in mexico in 2006, it would be high treason to guard
    them trying to protect drug cartels going north, and again, the US government obviously allowed them to fly
    over the US. even NORAD said they new they where there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234