Graham blasts Axelrod: 'Tired of this crap'
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graham blasts Axelrod: 'Tired of this crap'

Exclamation Graham blasts Axelrod: 'Tired of this crap'

Graham blasts Axelrod: 'Tired of this crap'
    By Eric Zimmermann - 03/14/10 11:49 AM ET
    Graham blasts Axelrod: 'Tired of this crap' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
    Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was not happy with David Axelrod's dismissal of Republican healthcare arguments this morning, calling it "crap."

Appearing before Graham on ABC's "This Week," Axelrod had brushed off Sen. Scott Brown's (R-Mass.) criticism of healthcare reform, saying that Brown had voted for a very similar package for his home state of Massachusetts.

"Senator Brown comes from a state that has a healthcare plan that's similar to the one we're trying to enact here," Axelrod said. "We're just trying to give the rest of America the same opportunities that the people of Massachusetts have."

That argument rubbed Graham the wrong way.

"The American people are getting tired of this crap," Graham said of Axelrod's comments. "No way in the world is what they did in Massachusetts like what we're about to do in Washington."

The reform package passed in Massachusetts did include a health insurance exchange and individual mandates, similar to what Democrats have proposed on the naitonal level. But Graham said the key differences lie in how the package was paid for and what the secondary effects would be.

"They didn't cut Medicare when they passed the bill in Massachusetts," Graham said. "They didn't raise $500 billion on the American people when they passed the bill in Massachusetts."

Graham gets it! he understands that we are sick and tired of being force fed crap on a silver platter!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

And the worst part of the Obummer plan is all the new bureauracy it sets up. e.g. Office of minority health?
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Didn't Graham sponsor the National ID card crap with...uh...Chuckie Schumer? Could be wrong, but that's what I seem to remember...

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Didn't Graham sponsor the National ID card crap with...uh...Chuckie Schumer? Could be wrong, but that's what I seem to remember...
    Yes he did, and while I appreciate what he said on Health Care Reform...I don't trust him personally and consider him a joke...he usually rubs me the wrong way and then he has his good moments like this or when he stuck it to Holder during the hearings on the the trials for KSM in NY.
    Don't take freedom for granted...you could lose it.

Graham is a RINO, a traitor. I love the way he smiles when he lies...makes him look so happy and sincere. I wouldn't trust the guy to hold my spot on line at the theater.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by Hiliner View Post
    Yes he did, and while I appreciate what he said on Health Care Reform...I don't trust him personally and consider him a joke...he usually rubs me the wrong way and then he has his good moments like this or when he stuck it to Holder during the hearings on the the trials for KSM in NY.
    I agree. I listen to him sometimes and think he's right on the money. And then he does something like the Nat'l ID card (with Chuck Schumer, no less! I'd spit on Schumer's shoes before I shook his hand) and my jaw hits the floor.

I don't trust any of the bureaucrats.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Graham is a RINO, a traitor. I love the way he smiles when he lies...makes him look so happy and sincere. I wouldn't trust the guy to hold my spot on line at the theater.
    Y'know--when all (or most, if one is in a generous frame of mind) of the Republicans in Government fit the definition of 'RINO' -- it's time to rethink your labels...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Y'know--when all (or most, if one is in a generous frame of mind) of the Republicans in Government fit the definition of 'RINO' -- it's time to rethink your labels...
    When a Republican votes with the Dems, he's a RINO - so far, most of them have voted against them. Graham will go on record as protesting something and will then vote for it.

I don't like the Republican party any more than I do the Dems, but at least we're working on taking the Republican party back. I hope we can throw most of ALL of them out of Congress in 2010.
    -= Piece Corps =-

This is the only thing Graham got! He wants Gitmo closed, he wants a National ID card and he and McCain started the gang of 14 that basically stymied the republican control of the senate. The problem is we have four more years before we can vote him out!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast