Gun Used In Pentagon Shootings Came From Police

Thread: Gun Used In Pentagon Shootings Came From Police

Gun Used In Pentagon Shootings Came From Police

Any bets on whether this is used to strengthen gun control Laws?

AP Exclusive: Pentagon gun was from Tenn. police - Yahoo! News

How would the police not reselling the firearms have changed anything? I'm sure they did background checks on the buyers. The buyer obviously had a clean record and enough money to buy a firearm. If they didn't sell this pistol then the buyer would have gotten one from another legitimate source. And the police would not have gotten the money. Let's use logic and not "feelings".
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    How would the police not reselling the firearms have changed anything? I'm sure they did background checks on the buyers. The buyer obviously had a clean record and enough money to buy a firearm. If they didn't sell this pistol then the buyer would have gotten one from another legitimate source. And the police would not have gotten the money. Let's use logic and not "feelings".
    Folks, like those here at USACarry, who exercise common sense would agree with you, Avidshooter. However, liberals/progressives, except for nonsense, have no sense at all!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

This has already hit MSNBC Monday.
    My opinion is that yes this will become fodder for the Hoplohobes in the same way every time a driver operating a SUV in involved in a collision the headlines will be. SUV drives off bridge.
    The intention of the editors is to build up hate against SUVs and guns.

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    The problem is that anti's rarely use logic and do use fear tactics to try and achieve their agenda. Most of us on this site understand that and also understand the need to stay ahead of the propaganda that will be used to deny 2A protected rights.