A new lethal weapon?

Thread: A new lethal weapon?

A new lethal weapon?

Iowa Woman Accused of Attacking Sister With Toilet Lid - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

IOWA CITY, Iowa Iowa City police have arrested a woman who allegedly attacked her sister with the lid of a toilet tank.

Nitasha Johnson, of Iowa City, was arrested early Sunday. She's charged with domestic abuse assault causing injury and interference with official acts.

According to police, Johnson removed the lid and hit her sister during a fight. Authorities says the sister suffered an injured foot and finger.

Johnson was taken to the Johnson County jail. She remained in jail on Monday on a $1,500 bond.

Jail officials did not know if she had hired an attorney.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I think she was probably tanked and got pissed. Then flushed with excitement she went off the handle and that's when the sh^& hit the fan. The hole (pun intended) thing stinks.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch