Hawaii considering law to ignore Obama 'birthers' - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hawaii considering law to ignore Obama 'birthers'

What do we do? Join, and contribute to the NRA. Get involved on the local level.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    What do we do? Join, and contribute to the NRA. Get involved on the local level.
    Been there, done that, got several T-shirts. Been to many Tea Parties, rallies, marched on the Capitol on 9/12/09 (gonna do it again this year). Do you see any changes yet? Picketed outside my representative's local office. Has anyone listened? If the health care package passes tomorrow, throwing them all out in November is a nice idea but will be closing the barn door after the horses are loose.

These crooks keep pushing and no one is really pushing back - yet! That might change soon, and radically, when the people realize being nice is getting us nowhere. Obama likes to think he can play by Saul Alinski's rules - well, he's going to find out that two can play at that game. And it isn't going to be arguing at Tea Party rallies. Wait till these representatives go home for Easter - they are going into a lion's den, and the lions are hungry for blood, not talks.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Been there, done that, got several T-shirts. Been to many Tea Parties, rallies, marched on the Capitol on 9/12/09 (gonna do it again this year). Do you see any changes yet? Picketed outside my representative's local office. Has anyone listened? If the health care package passes tomorrow, throwing them all out in November is a nice idea but will be closing the barn door after the horses are loose.

These crooks keep pushing and no one is really pushing back - yet! That might change soon, and radically, when the people realize being nice is getting us nowhere. Obama likes to think he can play by Saul Alinski's rules - well, he's going to find out that two can play at that game. And it isn't going to be arguing at Tea Party rallies. Wait till these representatives go home for Easter - they are going into a lion's den, and the lions are hungry for blood, not talks.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Of course it's not possible that he actually is a citizen.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

He has produced his birth certificate, and while some people doubt it's authenticity some people also believe that the City of Atlantis is responsible for plane crashes in the Bermuda Triangle. The fact that there's also birth announcements in the Honolulu newspaper is a pretty good indicator that he is in fact a US citizen. Unless of course back in the 60's Hawaii was already prepping him to be a President and decided to create one of the most elaborate and detailed cover ups in the World's History.
    Accipere quam facere praestat injuriam

Quote Originally Posted by MightyPirate View Post

He has produced his birth certificate, and while some people doubt it's authenticity some people also believe that the City of Atlantis is responsible for plane crashes in the Bermuda Triangle. The fact that there's also birth announcements in the Honolulu newspaper is a pretty good indicator that he is in fact a US citizen. Unless of course back in the 60's Hawaii was already prepping him to be a President and decided to create one of the most elaborate and detailed cover ups in the World's History.
    Here, we go again, how many times does this have to be debunked before people acknowledge that he has not produced ANYTHING?

Your either a forum infiltrating Obama supporter or you can't read or search the threads of this site; or elsewhere on the internet someplace besides the first link you find on the DailyKos or MoveOn or Barack Obama Dot Com, etc...

I Will give you the benefit of the doubt one more time...

School is now in session...

From the top once again...

1. Snopes info is based on info from factcheck as is everybody else's that claim to have proved his (Obama's) side of the story... and everybody has defended his birth right eligibility but himself... isn't that curious?
    The same guy that held a national press conference to disavow his association with Bill Ayers, but has yet to do the same regarding his eligibility...

2. Factcheck is wholly owned and operated by Obama's former employer and a 6 figure campaign contributor to his presidential campaign "Annenberg Foundation"... Where did Fact Check get their copy of Obama's birth certificate? From Obama's Chicago Headquarters, from Obama's campaign staff; and they were not allowed to leave the premises with it and to say the least it does not match what is on Obama's Campaign web site; these are the only two sources for Obama's birth certificate to-date. Further, an incomplete COLB to boot...

3. Newspaper clippings... two printings from the same source by two newspaper companies sharing the same content, the same printing equipment and the same building; and Obama's parents never lived at the address listed in the birth announcement; his maternal grandparents did...
    It was a very common thing then and now for grandparents to place birth announcements for their grandchildren in the local paper, even though said grandchildren were born out of the area, including but not limited to other states and countries...
    One of my cousins was born at the Naval Air Station in Sicily in the same time frame; where my Aunt & Uncle were stationed at the time; my grandparents placed a similar notice in the Los Angeles Times, in Los Angeles County, California, they listed the address of my grandparents in Sylmar, California, no mention of deployment, nor anything that at face value would indicate my cousin was born in Italy...
    There have been countless other similar incidents reported but conveniently obfuscated by the biased & or clueless media...
    Moreover, neither the Hawaiian Department of Vital Statistics (or equivalent) nor the newspaper that printed the birth announcement can or has provided verifiable proof as to whom actually placed the announcement...
    The evidence heavily favors the maternal grandparents as being the responsible party.

4. The Same Exact Birth-Certificate Eligibility Question was asked of Barack Obama and John McCain at the same time; Congressional Hearings were demanded & held for John McCain immediately; McCain on camera and the Congressional Record for all the world to see & hear provided everything Congress asked for and said IF there is anything else you would like just ASK! I have nothing to hide...
    Barack Obama lawyer'd up... and has spent to-date in excess of a million dollars of his campaign donations in legal expenses to prevent any primary source evidence, with a verifiable chain of custody being allowed to be entered on the record in front of any court... Look at all the court case's to-date all dismissed on technicality's so no evidence is allowed to be heard or placed on the record for all time... CONVENIENT DON'T YOU THINK?
    Additionally, While Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV) & Crazy Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) demanded Congressional Hearings to prove John McCain's eligibility; they have both stated on the record that no such hearings will be allowed to take place (For Obama) as long as they (Harry & Nancy) are in power...
    Speaker of the House & Senate Majority Leader...

5. John McCain & every other Presidential candidate EXCEPT Barack Obama was vetted by every single Secretary of State in the Country as is their job; when asked why they did not vett Obama like everybody else they all stated the same answer for the record; We received a letter from Nancy Pelosi stating "Barack Obama is Eligible to be President"...
    This is the Same Speaker Nancy Pelosi whom sent another such letter at the same time stating a dead-person was a valid elector...
    This has been pushed under the carpet by the biased media as well...

6. We know that he was a Indonesian citizen at one point...

7. The Law in place at the time of his birth where ever that was is what is applicable...

8. Their is a record of Hawaiian birth certificates at one time being given to individuals that were born abroad.

9. The information on his birth certificate/colb is not consistent with others from the same time frame.

10. IF he is not hiding something criminal; WHY will he not let anything be released about his past from a verifiable primary source with a certified chain of custody?

I will leave it at that, and suggest you dig a little deeper before throwing those liberal birther talking points around again...

School's out...

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...-nonsense.html

WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge - National Press Club, DC Dec. 8 2008

Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?

We The People Foundation

obamacrimes - Home Page

Sooner or later, the truth will come out and people like Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Axelrod and most of the DNC for starters will be going to prison for treason at the very least...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

The liberal media planted that birth anouncement.I enjoy Books, and TV specials about conspiracies and those disproving them. I wonder if if the discovery channel will do a special on this birth certificate business. Something tells me that is not going to happen.
    I enjoy the firearms chat on this website. This has nothing to do with the second amendment IMO.
    Some will disagree.

We had a discussion about this before you became a forum member. Here's a summary of what was discussed. It's extremely brief as I don't want to reignite an old debate.

1) The document posted and circulating on the internet could be forged. Back when obama was born, the term "African" wasn't commonly used here in Hawaii. The term "Negro" was.

2) Snopes.com isn't the most reputable source of info, since the owners are strong obama supporters.

3) The birth announcements in the Honolulu newspaper were filed based on information received by the State Department of Health Vital Statistics Branch. This would make it sound like it's a reliable source of information, but keep in mind that back in 1961, Hawaii had just become a state. It was common practice back then for parents immigrating to Hawaii to file the information with the Hawaii officials. The law allowed for this back then. For example, several of my friends were born in places like South Korea, Japan, The Philippine Islands, etc. Their certified Hawaii birth certificate reflects this, as the "place of birth" lists the respective countries and/or city or province.

Mr. obama has the power to put an end to the controversy once and for all by simply authorizing Hawaii officials to release a copy of the original document on file. Rather than be open and honest about the issue, Mr. obama has hired a bunch of attorneys to prevent the release of the document. BTW, if his birth certificate is legit and he was indeed born in Hawaii, then why has he ordered that the ENTIRE VOLUME of birth certificates, of which his is included, to be stored under lock and key in a special undisclosed area?

Some things to think about.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    The liberal media planted that birth anouncement.I enjoy Books, and TV specials about conspiracies and those disproving them. I wonder if if the discovery channel will do a special on this birth certificate business. Something tells me that is not going to happen.
    I enjoy the firearms chat on this website. This has nothing to do with the second amendment IMO.
    Some will disagree.
    Really?

You might want to rethink that...

YouTube - Obama on concealed weapons permits

YouTube - United Nations and the Global gun ban

U.N. Global Poverty Act, Containing a Global Gun Ban Introduced by Jr. Senator from Illinois Barack Obama...
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s110-2433

I guess the Usurper with his hope and change has many people fooled. It is easier to live in denial than deal with the truth. The truth is just to frightening. Myself I would rather know the truth no matter how bad it is than die with my head stuck in the sand.

Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it. Patrick Henry.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Your either a forum infiltrating Obama supporter or you can't read or search the threads of this site; or elsewhere on the internet someplace besides the first link you find on the DailyKos or MoveOn or Barack Obama Dot Com, etc...

I forgot, anyone that doesn't share your point of view must be an "infiltrator", because there's so much to be gained from trying to convince a few misguided people that follow Floyd Brown's every move to the T. I couldn't possibly not read more than just Ultra Liberal or Ultra Conservative source out there. I couldn't possibly be interested in the truth, and not simply believing in whatever fits my perceived notion of how the world works. I guess Hawaii and the rest of the country has been trying to commit the most elaborate and successful cover up in the history of the united states, nay the world. It's not like people running for President aren't given an extensive background check before their sworn in.

And to be quite honest, I don't like Obama. But I'd rather have him than Bush. People seem to be so fixated on how Obama MAY be destroying the constitution, even though there's no proof. They forget that our last President enacted legislation that actually DID piss on the constitution. But I forgot, conservatives have our best interests at heart, they didn't sign in the Patriot Act to remove our constitutional rights, they did it to "protect" us.

Oh, but for your natural born citizen. Here are the real requirements for it, between the years of 1952 through 1986 before a different statute was enacted.

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true [7]:

1. One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person in question was born
    2. The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
    3. A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

Obama's mother meets all the requirements. She didn't move out of the US until in her mid 20's (forget exactly, and don't really care to look it up for the sake of someone who won't listen to reason anyways).
    Accipere quam facere praestat injuriam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast