Hawaii considering law to ignore Obama 'birthers' - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hawaii considering law to ignore Obama 'birthers'

We have had some bad Presidents and in fact I am not sure that we have really had a staunch, God fearing, patriot in the Oval Office in my 60 years. That being said I believe that the traitor we have in there now is by far the absolute worst nightmare to hold that post. I believe he is pure evil and intent on destroying our country as we know it. The fact that so many sheeple can not see that is what really floors me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Here, we go again, how many times does this have to be debunked before people acknowledge that he has not produced ANYTHING?

Your either a forum infiltrating Obama supporter or you can't read or search the threads of this site; or elsewhere on the internet someplace besides the first link you find on the DailyKos or MoveOn or Barack Obama Dot Com, etc...

I Will give you the benefit of the doubt one more time...

School is now in session...

From the top once again...

1. Snopes info is based on info from factcheck as is everybody else's that claim to have proved his (Obama's) side of the story... and everybody has defended his birth right eligibility but himself... isn't that curious?
    The same guy that held a national press conference to disavow his association with Bill Ayers, but has yet to do the same regarding his eligibility...

2. Factcheck is wholly owned and operated by Obama's former employer and a 6 figure campaign contributor to his presidential campaign "Annenberg Foundation"... Where did Fact Check get their copy of Obama's birth certificate? From Obama's Chicago Headquarters, from Obama's campaign staff; and they were not allowed to leave the premises with it and to say the least it does not match what is on Obama's Campaign web site; these are the only two sources for Obama's birth certificate to-date. Further, an incomplete COLB to boot...

3. Newspaper clippings... two printings from the same source by two newspaper companies sharing the same content, the same printing equipment and the same building; and Obama's parents never lived at the address listed in the birth announcement; his maternal grandparents did...
    It was a very common thing then and now for grandparents to place birth announcements for their grandchildren in the local paper, even though said grandchildren were born out of the area, including but not limited to other states and countries...
    One of my cousins was born at the Naval Air Station in Sicily in the same time frame; where my Aunt & Uncle were stationed at the time; my grandparents placed a similar notice in the Los Angeles Times, in Los Angeles County, California, they listed the address of my grandparents in Sylmar, California, no mention of deployment, nor anything that at face value would indicate my cousin was born in Italy...
    There have been countless other similar incidents reported but conveniently obfuscated by the biased & or clueless media...
    Moreover, neither the Hawaiian Department of Vital Statistics (or equivalent) nor the newspaper that printed the birth announcement can or has provided verifiable proof as to whom actually placed the announcement...
    The evidence heavily favors the maternal grandparents as being the responsible party.

4. The Same Exact Birth-Certificate Eligibility Question was asked of Barack Obama and John McCain at the same time; Congressional Hearings were demanded & held for John McCain immediately; McCain on camera and the Congressional Record for all the world to see & hear provided everything Congress asked for and said IF there is anything else you would like just ASK! I have nothing to hide...
    Barack Obama lawyer'd up... and has spent to-date in excess of a million dollars of his campaign donations in legal expenses to prevent any primary source evidence, with a verifiable chain of custody being allowed to be entered on the record in front of any court... Look at all the court case's to-date all dismissed on technicality's so no evidence is allowed to be heard or placed on the record for all time... CONVENIENT DON'T YOU THINK?
    Additionally, While Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV) & Crazy Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) demanded Congressional Hearings to prove John McCain's eligibility; they have both stated on the record that no such hearings will be allowed to take place (For Obama) as long as they (Harry & Nancy) are in power...
    Speaker of the House & Senate Majority Leader...

5. John McCain & every other Presidential candidate EXCEPT Barack Obama was vetted by every single Secretary of State in the Country as is their job; when asked why they did not vett Obama like everybody else they all stated the same answer for the record; We received a letter from Nancy Pelosi stating "Barack Obama is Eligible to be President"...
    This is the Same Speaker Nancy Pelosi whom sent another such letter at the same time stating a dead-person was a valid elector...
    This has been pushed under the carpet by the biased media as well...

6. We know that he was a Indonesian citizen at one point...

7. The Law in place at the time of his birth where ever that was is what is applicable...

8. Their is a record of Hawaiian birth certificates at one time being given to individuals that were born abroad.

9. The information on his birth certificate/colb is not consistent with others from the same time frame.

10. IF he is not hiding something criminal; WHY will he not let anything be released about his past from a verifiable primary source with a certified chain of custody?

I will leave it at that, and suggest you dig a little deeper before throwing those liberal birther talking points around again...

School's out...

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...-nonsense.html

WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge - National Press Club, DC Dec. 8 2008

Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?

We The People Foundation

obamacrimes - Home Page

Sooner or later, the truth will come out and people like Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Axelrod and most of the DNC for starters will be going to prison for treason at the very least...
    Try reading this first in its entirety next time before posting your tripe Mighty Pirate...
    You just might learn something...

AND Obama's mother was a minor when he was born...
    AND he fails U.S. Citizenship status even if we only consider your inapplicable citation...

Invictus maneo

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123