Urgent prayer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent prayer

1. Exclamation Urgent prayer

Please pass this on to every Christian you can!!

TFO

II Chronicles 7:14

"If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will HEAL THEIR LAND."

My friends, the U.S. House is likely to vote on ObamaCare as early as the next several days, against the will of We The People, more than 70% of whom are AGAINST this atrocity, and which will, among other things, enslave the people of this country to the government, raise taxes like never before imagined, and provide for Federal funding of abortion with OUR TAX DOLLARS, depriving unborn human beings of the rights which our Founding Fathers said were endowed by our Creator and were thus unalienable- LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS.

Those of you who have faith in our Lord in heaven, please join me in earnest prayer for our country, for the Lord's direct intervention in our government, before it is too late.

Prayer:

My Father in heaven, I humble myself before you, Lord God Almighty, the Holy One of Israel, Lord Most High, asking your forgiveness for my sins. I ask you Father to reach down from heaven and touch our land, the United States of America, which is under assault from the forces of the evil one from every direction.

I ask you to give Your wisdom, Godly wisdom, to those in our country who are in positions of power in our government. I ask you to reach down from heaven and heal our land. I submit all things to Your wisdom, Your authority, Your sovereignty.

Please Lord, please throw down the evil plans of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Barack Hussein Obama. Let them not succeed in their efforts to destroy everything that is good about America. Throw them down Lord. Your Word states that pride comes before a fall. Is there anything more prideful than the behavior they have exhibited, blatantly ignoring the will of the American People?

Please Lord, let them not succeed in ramming ObamaCare down the throats of the People of this country. Let them not succeed in tearing down every possible good thing that has for centuries made America the land of the FREE and the home of the BRAVE.

Please save our country from the tyrants in our government, vicious people who do not follow Jesus Christ, who do not know Him, and who despise everything that He stands for. Please save us O Lord.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Done and done.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Exclamation i'M IN!

I'm in! "kneeling"
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Have been praying here and will continue to...thank you for the reminder as well as an admonition.
    Don't take freedom for granted...you could lose it.

Sent this on to friends and encouraged them to forward it to "Liberals and other Atheists" (no need for my Atheist friends here to react, no offense intended to you.)

7. Thy will be done, AMEN.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Will do. thanks.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I said the prayer with you.

I will bring it up at our prayer meeting tonight at church
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

Another AMEN.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast