Last-Minute Prayer for 3-21-10 - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Last-Minute Prayer for 3-21-10

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I have a friend who is a Muslim who is praying to his God that the bill passes.

If his prayers work, then what?
    Seeing as how my God sent his Son to die for me but their god asks them to send their sons to die for him I think I will stick with mine thank you very much.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Nogods, we know where you stand. Why jump into this thread? You're either a troll who likes to sabotage threads and start the bickering or you're hoping to change our minds using your superlative logic, and that ain't gonna happen.

Which is it?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Nogods, we know where you stand. Why jump into this thread? You're either a troll who likes to sabotage threads and start the bickering or you're hoping to change our minds using your superlative logic, and that ain't gonna happen.

Which is it?
    If logic hurts you that much, hopefully your health insurance plan provides coverage for the cure.

If logic hurts you that much, hopefully your health insurance plan provides coverage for the cure.
    Logic? By that do you mean the ability to reason logically to the wrong conclusion?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Oh...you're a troll. That answers that.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Exclamation Jesus loves you

Jesus loves you even if you don't return the favor
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Then pigs will fly. There is one God and it ain't theirs.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

9. Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I thought this web site was about open and concealed carry. Not about, Barry, and his health care. Not about God, or prayer.

I don't care for the direction this website is going.

People are entiltled to their opnions, please don't beat them down for having one other then yours.

Ok, if we are going to talk about God, what kind of firearm does he carry, and is it open or concealed?
    I saw a post in a previous conversation about god owning a "lever action winchester". Presumably, carried openly.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Lord, I would ask that You, in your infinite wisdom, open Nogods eyes to the truth of Your existence. Amen.

11. As I read through this entire conversation, something really strikes me... We are all so respectful of each others beliefs and opinons and exchange in such a civil manner. This, I believe, Is something that is so uniquely special about the gun owning, law abiding community of America. Thank you ladies and gentlemen.

If I may share my beliefs. I love the lord and will be continuing to pray for the future of America. As difficult as it is, I will be fighting my battles from my knees.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast