Last-Minute Prayer for 3-21-10 - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Last-Minute Prayer for 3-21-10

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    I saw a post in a previous conversation about god owning a "lever action winchester". Presumably, carried openly.
    Sometimes the lord prerfers firepower.

Regardless of how it turns out, all I can say is...you can't blame me. I'm not a DEMOCRAT!
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

Jesus is a certified pistol trainer

Well Folks it looks like were gonna get the health care bill rammed up our @$$...

Some people say I have a bad disposition. I say, "Well, that's cause every time something bad happens I end in dis position"...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Sometimes the lord prerfers firepower.

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

This is far from over. There are, I believe, 38 states that have currently or are about to contest all this crap in the courts in addition to several private citizen/organization legal challenges. There are many areas that are just unconstitutional and for starters I would like to know how much money was handed out in bribes this time around--and that is what it was--pure bribery.Personally, I am upset enough that I do not want to even know who of my relatives or friends actually still support this slime bucket---if they open their mouth I will call them out on this and choose not interract with them anymore---they are traitorous conspirators as far as I am concerned. If I could, I would put a clause in my will that will negate any inheritance of any kind to anyone who supports a democrat--cannot be proven but at least I could say something after I am gone. I will be sure my young grandchildren understand, appreciate, and fully support my point of view and not the liberal garbage they will find in their schools--"do not in your lifetime ever support a democrat---they are nothing but slime". If this does not get overturned it will be the ultimate beginning of the end for this country--this piece of garbage is not done by a long shot. I can only wish the worst of the worst for him and his democratic lemmings--he and they can go to hell.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    This is far from over. There are, I believe, 38 states that have currently or are about to contest all this crap in the courts in addition to several private citizen/organization legal challenges. There are many areas that are just unconstitutional and for starters I would like to know how much money was handed out in bribes this time around--and that is what it was--pure bribery.Personally, I am upset enough that I do not want to even know who of my relatives or friends actually still support this slime bucket---if they open their mouth I will call them out on this and choose not interract with them anymore---they are traitorous conspirators as far as I am concerned. If I could, I would put a clause in my will that will negate any inheritance of any kind to anyone who supports a democrat--cannot be proven but at least I could say something after I am gone. I will be sure my young grandchildren understand, appreciate, and fully support my point of view and not the liberal garbage they will find in their schools--"do not in your lifetime ever support a democrat---they are nothing but slime". If this does not get overturned it will be the ultimate beginning of the end for this country--this piece of garbage is not done by a long shot. I can only wish the worst of the worst for him and his democratic lemmings--he and they can go to hell.
    :) Remember all, it is illegal to bribe a member of Congress. One of many points about this that stinks to high heaven.

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I find your quotation of Abraham Lincoln ironic as historically no single individual perverted the Constitution more then Abraham Lincoln; spend a few hours pontificating on his numerous unconstitutional executive orders and speeches to mislead the people of his day into believing that the Civil War was about slavery...

I too respect your opinion, while it is not my own...
    Although, I am a man of action, and prefer being proactive to reactive, and I believe that the time is long over for closet conservatism...

I feel we must do both; meaning prayer and taking action on a daily basis...

I am one for preferring to die on my feet then on my knees, and given the choice that is how it will be; and for those that refuse to take the existence of a higher being that listens & responds to prayer on faith alone; ponder this...
    What does it hurt to say that prayer anyway?

Bottom line...

IF we do nothing, we can only say we did NOTHING...

+1 Bohemian! It is no longer enough to passively hold an opinion. Opinions must be backed up with ACTION. The failure of so many foolish Americans in this regard allowed this Muslim Usurper to gain this position, as well as so many liberal statists to gain positions in Congress. America has gotten exactly what it deserves, in a sense.

I am excited and hopeful about the future of this debacle, as states begin to invoke the power of the 10th Amendment and challenge the constitutionality of this legislative atrocity.

TFO

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.
    -- Author Unknown
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

10. We are in "The End Times" ladies and gentlemen.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    :) Remember all, it is illegal to bribe a member of Congress. One of many points about this that stinks to high heaven.

tfo
    It is illegal to have a Ursurper in the Oval Office also.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast