Last-Minute Prayer for 3-21-10 - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 98

Thread: Last-Minute Prayer for 3-21-10

  1. #51
    Ringo I need to pick a bone with you, ok to start off I want to say I am in complete agreement with you that We the People on this forum are not the same as We the People who elected Obama and it scares the living daylights out of me to think about what is to come. Having said that I want you to understand something right here right now!!

    I am a card caring gun toting lipstick lesbian and I do not appreciate your attack on "homosexuals" contrary to what you might believe heterosexuals do not have a monopoly on family values, I am a proud American who happened to serve my country for 14 years and I am a Gulf War veteran, I spent 2 years after that as a state trooper in Colorado and I am now working as fugitive recovery agent. I am adamantly and vehemently opposed to this adminstration's persistant circumventing of our Constitution!!!

    Let me give you a brief history lesson, in WW2; Hitler, long before he rounded up all of the Jewish people, had imprisoned in his death camps Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and transgendered people and began to exterminate them, he then rounded up the Jewsih people, Catholics and anyone who did not fit his idea of the master race!!

    LGBT people had a pink triangle sewn on their camp clothing denoting who they were, and just like the Jews they were herded into the gas chambers and killed, they were people too, they did not deserve to die anymore than the Jews or anyone else, to this day that pink triangle is used by my community as a badge of honor because as George Santayana once wrote " those who fail to remember the Past, Are Doomed to Repeat it!"

    We all know about the FEMA Camps, once they begin to round all of us gun owners up and place us in those camps do you really think it is going to matter whether or not someone is LGBT or straight? Christian or Wiccan?? Those of us who oppose Obama, Pelosi or the lot are all going to be public enemy number 1, so do not try to use or blame my communityfor this mess, there are a damn site more heterosexuals who drank the Obama Kool- Aid than there were LGBT, and yes I am a christian too, and do not use religion to argue with me, Jesus preached love for one another, there is only one entity who has the right to judge you and I.....and the last time I checked neither of us is him!!!

    Understand one thing, we are united by our love of our country and opposed to those who attempt to tear it down, do not confuse me with the enenmy. I gave my country 14 years, I love my country I do not trust or have any faith in this government or those currently in power. Instead of attacking someone like me because of my sexual orientation, you need to welcome me, I am on your side in this, I am not your enemy, those in Washington trampling our Constitution are the people we need to remove from Office in November by voting our conscience!!

    Sincerely,
    Bree

  2.   
  3. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Mibountyhuntress View Post
    Ringo I need to pick a bone with you, ok to start off I want to say I am in complete agreement with you that We the People on this forum are not the same as We the People who elected Obama and it scares the living daylights out of me to think about what is to come. Having said that I want you to understand something right here right now!!

    I am a card caring gun toting lipstick lesbian and I do not appreciate your attack on "homosexuals" contrary to what you might believe heterosexuals do not have a monopoly on family values, I am a proud American who happened to serve my country for 14 years and I am a Gulf War veteran, I spent 2 years after that as a state trooper in Colorado and I am now working as fugitive recovery agent. I am adamantly and vehemently opposed to this adminstration's persistant circumventing of our Constitution!!!

    Let me give you a brief history lesson, in WW2; Hitler, long before he rounded up all of the Jewish people, had imprisoned in his death camps Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and transgendered people and began to exterminate them, he then rounded up the Jewsih people, Catholics and anyone who did not fit his idea of the master race!!

    LGBT people had a pink triangle sewn on their camp clothing denoting who they were, and just like the Jews they were herded into the gas chambers and killed, they were people too, they did not deserve to die anymore than the Jews or anyone else, to this day that pink triangle is used by my community as a badge of honor because as George Santayana once wrote " those who fail to remember the Past, Are Doomed to Repeat it!"

    We all know about the FEMA Camps, once they begin to round all of us gun owners up and place us in those camps do you really think it is going to matter whether or not someone is LGBT or straight? Christian or Wiccan?? Those of us who oppose Obama, Pelosi or the lot are all going to be public enemy number 1, so do not try to use or blame my communityfor this mess, there are a damn site more heterosexuals who drank the Obama Kool- Aid than there were LGBT, and yes I am a christian too, and do not use religion to argue with me, Jesus preached love for one another, there is only one entity who has the right to judge you and I.....and the last time I checked neither of us is him!!!

    Understand one thing, we are united by our love of our country and opposed to those who attempt to tear it down, do not confuse me with the enenmy. I gave my country 14 years, I love my country I do not trust or have any faith in this government or those currently in power. Instead of attacking someone like me because of my sexual orientation, you need to welcome me, I am on your side in this, I am not your enemy, those in Washington trampling our Constitution are the people we need to remove from Office in November by voting our conscience!!

    Sincerely,
    Bree
    In the first place Bree, being a lesbian is your problem, not mine. Next, I didn't attack anyone. I presented for "example" the different marches and rallies of groups known to have drawn the attention of the country, in extremely large numbers to make their voices heard, period. As for your history lesson and associating WW2, Hitler, Jews, and Jesus in relation to your choice to be a Lesbian, it's obvious to me that you're projecting frustration between your conscience, your choices, and a need to justify them. Having said that I want you to understand something right now. I don't appreciate your BS. Your community and your lifestyle is something that I could care less about, however, it's your group that makes all the noise to draw attention. Neither am I your enemy, nor do I want to argue anything with you, only suggest that you seek some serious counseling.

    Sincerely,
    Ringo
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation We don't have time to argue!

    We don't have time to argue. We need to know what we are up against as gun owners. It is the second ammendmant that protects the first. It does matter that this legislation may/is gowing to curtail gun ownership.
    We need to find out how and when.
    Huntress could you please look at the legislation and Ringo could you please look at the ammendments and "fixes" and see if we can find something that will give us some help retaining our right to bear arms.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  5. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    And that is the present day problem that WE of this forum fail to understand. WE THE PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM are separate from "we the people of America". The American People want Socialism, WE of this forum do not. The American people elected Obama because they wanted a Socialist in the White House. Everyone knew what he stood for and the CHANGE that he promised when they voted for him. The America that WE love is lost, it's a thing of the past, it's OVER, like it or not. I'll give one of the most simple EXAMPLES to prove my point. Example.. the protests and rally's just over the last ten or fifteen years. Consider all of these "million mom, million man, million anything marches" in favor of abortion rights, black rights, homosexual rights, illegal immigration rights, etc., etc. and so on, what do you see here? You see tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, even millions of people, everywhere, and not just in one place at one time, making their voice heard, LOUD AND CLEAR.

    Where are ALL of the so called good, moral, patriotic, family value oriented, Christian believers, you name it people, who supposedly give a rats ass about the direction of their country? In the comfort of their living rooms watching on T.V., wringing their hands, shaking their heads, whining and crying, praying, complacent and defeated, that's where. Just yesterday in face of one of the most UN-Democratic, ANTI-American, dangerous pieces of legislation to rear it's ugly head, directed at destroying our way of life, and only a handful of people are there to protest. PAR FOR THE COURSE. We have seen which side has the energy, the determination, the strength,the backbone, the numbers, and the incentive to get off their asses and take action. Things won't change, it's too late to reverse anything. We experienced an all around LETHAL DOSE OF AMERICAN PATRIOTISM yesterday! It's The Late Great United States, it's over for us, our children, and our grandchildren, whether you want to admit it or not. That's my rant...Nuff said.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

    I agree with your frustration, but not your conclusion...
    Or your pessimism, that we have no recourse to the current sad state of affairs that is the Socialist Union of America formally known as a Constitutional Republic...
    But burred in your rhetoric there is a few points I will try to ferret out the bears a lot of merit...

    First & foremost it is quite obvious that the majority of America does not like the current Administration or Congress...

    America does not want Socialism...

    Less then 6% of the population decided that they wanted Socialism, handouts and a free ride at their fellow Americans expense...

    Basically, more left-wingers got involved in the process then Conservatives, and we have paid a heavy price for our neglect of the Constitution & the tenets this country was founded on.

    Its hard for those that don't get proactively involved in the process to understand that Obama is not going to pay your mortgage, your car payment and that he's not the second coming, when 9 out of 10 media sources are saying that very thing and throwing in some blame W. Bush derangement syndrome for everything but the current 108 trillion with a T and counting unfunded liability deficit that they conveniently omit; which consists 100% of? The Three Unconstitutional Entitlements we already have Social-Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, and now we want/need another with ObamaCare?
    U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

    The reason why they won they battle of the last election and the battle of this latest Unconstitutional Entitlement known as ObamaCare is because unlike most conservatives they put their money & their actions where their mouths are...

    They do not sit at home on any voting day or election big or small...

    These left-wingers are proactive, they relentlessly work phones, attend protests, correspond with their representatives frequently, work web sites, email/mail campaigns, beat on doors, they are standing outside the libraries, motor vehicle departments, etc., and have taken over the mainstream media, our school systems, re-writing our history, and telling people what they want to hear and not telling them what they need to hear...

    What they are hearing is "You Deserve Something For Nothing" or to put it another way "You Are Entitled To Free *****, Just Because Your Standing On U.S. Soil"...

    This is indoctrination plain & simple...

    What they need to hear & often is what most of our conservative parents told us "There Are No Free Lunches", and that this country was founded on small-limited Government, and self-reliance...
    And if you want something you have to work for it...
    And life is not fair...

    The 2 Million + Conservatives that marched on D.C. 9/12/2009 is the biggest protest in U.S. history and over shadows the 10,000 people that showed up at the so-called million mom march and others...
    This is something Congress & Obama were naive to ignore and I have a strong belief that it will be their downfall...

    And in my view if somebody wants to pray to whatever/whomever they believe in, that is something they were born with the choice to make...
    And to paraphrase what I have previously stated is in the bible, it does state you should be armed, and if you don't have a arm you should sell what you have to buy one...

    I personally, don't give a crap what somebody does behind closed doors as long as they are not hurting somebody else in the process, and that we should not, must not legislate morality or let it be legislated by the Fed, State or other municipality.

    Personally, I have a quandary with Homosexual Couples raising young impressionable children, because it would appear to heavily indoctrinate the child in a biased way; without giving them the opportunity to make that decision for themselves.
    Moreover, when I look to nature, & science I find that it is undeniable that **** sapiens are not asexual, so it is pretty logical to ascertain that it is unnatural to be a homosexual given the facts...

    So while it might be a crime against nature or somebody's religion to be homosexual it is still a choice individuals in the U.S. should be allowed to make without persecution.

    So given that I would fall back to what the Constitution & the 10th Amendment specifically says...

    "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

    So its pretty clear that the Fed cannot mandate acceptable behavior homosexual or otherwise; although it is arguable if the States have that authority...

    Likewise for Social-Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and now ObamaCare Entitlements...

    They clearly fail 10th amendment scrutiny at the very least...

    And as I have demonstrated many times already, anything that Obama & Company has done including ObamaCare has a anti-gun, anti-second amendment, anti-constitution agenda behind it...
    AND needs to be front & center of Second Amendment conversations...

    Like it or not Discussing Religion, Politics, ObamaCare all go hand in hand with the tenets this country was founded on and the Constitution & Second Amendment...

    "Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." - Edmund Burke

    The First Fundamental Principle of Constitutional Interpretation: Your Rights Don't Come From Government:
    Oath Keepers: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC 101: YOUR RIGHTS DON’T COME FROM GOVERNMENT

    The Road to Socialism we are currently on has three possible outcomes, that will come sooner rather than later...
    1. The Total Collapse of the Country & Anarchy. Read... (Weimar Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Which in the history of the world has always been the outcome of such nanny state driven governorship.
    2. The Silent Majority of "WE THE PEOPLE" decide that the time for closet conservatism is over, and proactively take back the Republic & repeal the entitlement & other unconstitutional legislation with their money, actions and VOTE in all elections big & small.
    3. Failing the latter; The Silent Majority of "WE THE PEOPLE" declare a new Declaration of Independence as Thomas Jefferson told us; & over thow the tyrannical government. (270 Million & counting firearms in the hands of 80 million & counting firearm owners! we are the majority!) And give the left-wingers the beat down they have coming.

    "When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

    "IF we do nothing, we can only say we did NOTHING." - George Washington to his men, after a series of lost battles, when facing another apparent inevitable defeat at the hands of the best military force on earth at the time...
    A battle that was Won by Washington & his men that led to the winning of the War against the Tyranny of the Socialist British Empire and the founding of our Constitutional Republic...

    We have lost the last few battles with the Socialist in Chief and his blind followers & Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV) & Crazy Nancy Pelosi (D-CA); but we have not yet lost the battle to re-establish the Constitutional Republic...

    Never Surrender, Never Give Up...

    Invictus Maneo

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  6. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    In the first place Bree, being a lesbian is your problem, not mine. Next, I didn't attack anyone. I presented for "example" the different marches and rallies of groups known to have drawn the attention of the country, in extremely large numbers to make their voices heard, period. As for your history lesson and associating WW2, Hitler, Jews, and Jesus in relation to your choice to be a Lesbian, it's obvious to me that you're projecting frustration between your conscience, your choices, and a need to justify them. Having said that I want you to understand something right now. I don't appreciate your BS. Your community and your lifestyle is something that I could care less about, however, it's your group that makes all the noise to draw attention. Neither am I your enemy, nor do I want to argue anything with you, only suggest that you seek some serious counseling.

    Sincerely,
    Ringo
    Ringo, what on earth makes you think Bree has a choice in being a lesbian? How is being a lesbian a "problem"? I saw nothing in Bree's posting that indicates she is frustrated. She was only pointing out the lessons of history.
    I saw zero BS in Bree's posting.
    I thought Bree's posting was very well thought out and make several good points.
    Ringo, why does Bree need counseling?
    Ringo, you say your are not her enemy. I wonder what you would write if you were her enemy.
    Jesus said "love everyone". How bout it Ringo? Do you have room in your heart for people who may be different from your "Ringo" values?

  7. #56
    I will weigh in here. Scripture teaches us as Christians to love the sinner but to abhore the sin. If I know someone that is living in adultry I don't hate them but I don't condone the sin either. Do I believe that someone is born a homosexual. Of course not. Does scripture indicate it is a sin. Yes. What is my dudty as a Christian? Love them, pray for them but accept it as normal. Absolutly not.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  8. #57
    mibountyhuntress God loves you. If anyone judges someone else they are just as much in the wrong as whoever they are judging. Condemnation, gloom, and doom is not what God is about. He is about love and forgiveness.

  9. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I agree Scarecrow. For those that do not believe in God you can believe what you want. For those of us that KNOW that God IS we must and will pray. God can turn this around if it is his will. If God chooses not to then he will give us the strength to face uncertain days. At the sane time though we are not to give up the fight and as God gives us direction get involved and do all we can to make a difference. Pray as though everything depends on God and work as though it depends on us.
    Lets think a minute here.....Maybe God appointed Mr. Obama as president, maybe God wants everybody to be able to receive the healthcare they need besides what pre-existing conditions they have. Maybe, just Maybe HK4U God has got it all under control like he always has. Maybe the days are no uncertain. I think they are brighter. I am excited and thankful to have a president who cares about the american people.

  10. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Lets think a minute here.....Maybe God appointed Mr. Obama as president, maybe God wants everybody to be able to receive the healthcare they need besides what pre-existing conditions they have. Maybe, just Maybe HK4U God has got it all under control like he always has. Maybe the days are no uncertain. I think they are brighter. I am excited and thankful to have a president who cares about the american people.

    God has it all under control. He put folks like HK4U into this forum to figure out what we should do now that obamascare has become law.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  11. #60
    its called be thankful

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast