Last-Minute Prayer for 3-21-10 - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Last-Minute Prayer for 3-21-10

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I thought you might enjoy this:

One can only assume that during his lifetime on earth, Jesus must have encountered gays, and lesbians. I am sure he treated them with the same love he treated everyone. I do not accept, nor do I approve any scripture that subscribes,and inflames intolerance, or hate.
    Face it people. You can not pray Gay away. It is not a choice. This is 2010. Wake up.
    First of all you can not pick and choose the scripture you except. Often someone will quote the scripture where the woman taken in adultery was brought. to Jesus. Those that want to try and excuse some particular sin will often quote the part where Jesus says, "Let he who is with out sin cast the first stone" but then ignore what he said to the woman, "Thy sins are forgiven, [B]go and sin no more".[/B I see nothing in the scripture where he tells her that it is alright if she continues in here sin. Jesus encountered all kinds of people with every manner of sin. His message was always the same Repent. He never told them go they way, continue in your sin.]
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I really tried.

Some folks are beyond hope.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I really tried.

Some folks are beyond hope.
    Finally we have something we agree on.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

[QUOTE=theicemanmpls;123152

I do not accept, nor do I approve any scripture that subscribes,and inflames intolerance, or hate.
    Wake up.[/QUOTE]

Neither do I, because there isn't any. However, any scripture that you don't accept or approve of doesn't trouble God. God didn't say, lets make a deal, God said this is the deal. Wake up!
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Neither do I, because there isn't any. However, any scripture that you don't accept or approve of doesn't trouble God. God didn't say, lets make a deal, God said this is the deal. Wake up!
    +1. It is not multiple choice. It is either Gods way of the highway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mibountyhuntress View Post
    Ok I think wee have got off the track of what we are all fighting for, I did not intend for a religious inquisition to take place I was only defending my position and the misplaced blame on my community for President Obama's dictoral edict on healthcare.
    Ringo who I am was no more a choice than your position of heterosexual, just because I love another woman does not make me evil or misguided, I am a loving and compasionate woman who has fought tirelessly for suicide prevention so no one else has to bury a loved like I did, I travel the country speaking to middle, high schools, colleges and universities on brining an end to this terrible epidemic, so do not judge me don't you dare!!!! Iceman thank you so much for coming to my aide and defense you are a prince among men, I just wish more men were like you. Now to to the matter at hand, we have a common enemy in Washington and instead of judging me and those like me we need to band together and end this travesty of justice that has been brought on our nation, accept me don't accept me but damn it you will respect me, I paid my duties to my nation with my sacrifice of 14 years of my life in the service of my nation so Ringo and anyone else who wants to judge me, be mindful that I served so you have that right.....do not forget that!!!!!!!!
    I have to remind you again, you just don't want to get it. YOU ARE THE ONE who brought up the fact that you're a lesbian, you, no one else. You had nothing to defend, you were not attacked. If there is some kind of religious inquisition it is of your doing, and in your mind only. AND, no-one put any kind of blame on YOUR COMMUNITY for anything. YOUR COMMUNITY as you call it, along with others was simply presented as an EXAMPLE in relation to large rallies and marches being effective in their efforts and action to get their message known. If anyone is to take offense it should be MY COMMUNITY, because MY COMMUNITY is who I am upset with for their complacency and inaction compared to YOUR"S and OTHERS. MY COMMUNITY, for the most part, unquestionably has different values than yours, that's a no brainer. YOU ARE THE ONE who brought up the "I am a Christian and a Lesbian too" thing, but,"don't use religion to argue with you". I wouldn't have to argue with you, I would simply present you with numerous Biblical Scripture, and references by the Jesus who loves you, that you've obviously chosen to ignore. And don't tell me that I WILL RESPECT YOU, for anything. I don't respect anyone who brags on themselves and demands respect for it. Climb off that white horse you rode in on, you don't impress me in he least.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    mibountyhuntress God loves you. If anyone judges someone else they are just as much in the wrong as whoever they are judging. Condemnation, gloom, and doom is not what God is about. He is about love and forgiveness.
    I often hear this exceuse for the "love everybody" cause. Fact is, recognizing sin is not "judging". God gave me the common sense to recognize when someones actions are in violation of gods law. Saying someone is sinning is not judgement.

No different than saying if you murder somenone, you have committed a sin. If you are engaged in homosexuality you are committing a sin. If you tell a lie you are sinning. That isn't "judging" but simply stating a fact, a fact that is spelled out in the Bible.

The "Judge not" scripture, if you read the whole thing, doesn't condemn judging another person. In it's reference is teaches against hipocracy. In the Hebrew text, "Judge not lest ye also be judged" translates more accurately as "Do not judge another unless you are willing to be judged by the same standards."

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mk. 4.24

Jesus was a great man. It is his fan's that piss me off.

For you viewing, and listening pleasure. Enjoy

YouTube - Big Butter Jesus by Heywood Banks

iceman, I am NOT a fan of Jesus. I am His follower...He is my Savior. I find your last two posts insulting to the Son of God, who died for the sins of the world...yours and mine included. I will pray for you but have decided to add you to my "ignore list", because it pains me to see you engage in such blasphemy at your own peril.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    iceman, I am NOT a fan of Jesus. I am His follower...He is my Savior. I find your last two posts insulting to the Son of God, who died for the sins of the world...yours and mine included. I will pray for you but have decided to add you to my "ignore list", because it pains me to see you engage in such blasphemy at your own peril.
    Sory to see ya go mom. I think Jesus will understand.
    Blasphemy? at my own peril? Your kidding right?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast