Last-Minute Prayer for 3-21-10
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last-Minute Prayer for 3-21-10

1. Exclamation Last-Minute Prayer for 3-21-10

Friends,

First of all, please read the following verses from the Bible, which apply to America today as never before. We all need to do exactly this. As Charles Stanley has taught for years, we must fight our battles ON OUR KNEES, especially this one.

II Chronicles 7:14

"If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; THEN will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will HEAL THEIR LAND."

My friends, the U.S. House is likely to vote on ObamaCare on Sunday, March 21st 2010.

This is utterly against the will of We The People, more than 70% of whom are AGAINST this atrocity. If passed, this bill will, among other things, enslave the people of this country to the government, raise taxes like never before imagined, and lead to the ultimate destruction of the American economy and infrastructure.

Why do you think is it so important to Obama and his administration that this be accomplished? It is because these are radical Leftists, and their ultimate goals are POWER and COMPLETE CONTROL of our country. How can they accomplish this? First, they must destroy America from within, completely breaking down the infrastructure and economy of this great country, as well as the morale and spirit of the People. Once this is done, then the government can take the next step, which is to step in to "rescue" the failing country by assuming complete authority over every part of American society, creating essentially a Marxist State. This is the ultimate goal of "Secular Progressives". This is not liberty, my friends. It is TYRANNY.

Kathleen Sebelius, who serves as Obama's Secretary of Health and Human Services and is a rabid supporter of abortion, announced several weeks ago that this bill, if passed, WILL provide for Federal funding of abortions with OUR TAX DOLLARS. This would deprive untold numbers of helpless, unborn human beings of the rights which our Founding Fathers said were endowed by our Creator and were thus unalienable- LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS.

Please set aside Sunday, March 21st 2010 to fast, humble yourselves before the Lord, turn from your sins, get on your KNEES before the Lord God Almighty, and join me in earnest prayer for our country, making entreaty for the Lord's direct intervention in our government and this ObamaCare vote on 3-21-10, before it is too late.

Read Genesis Chapter 18. Read how Abraham pleads with the Lord about Sodom and Gomorrah, asking Him not to destroy any righteous people the Lord may find in those wicked cities. Abraham asks the Lord to spare the cities for the sake of the righteous, if any righteous people can be found in them.

We must all submit to the Lord's absolute authority and sovereignty in this and all matters. However, if God's children across America will humble themselves, and pray, and seek the Lord in this most urgent matter, and turn from their wicked ways, then perhaps, for the sake of the righteous in this land, the Lord God Almighty will defeat this ObamaCare atrocity and cause the plans of Obama, Reid and Pelosi to FAIL. if so, let everyone give praise to the Lord, for it will be by HIS hands that this comes to pass!

Friends, it is no longer enough to simply have an opinion and be passive about it. We must take action. The liberals in Washington who are pushing for this massive government takeover of America are vicious people who are trying to destroy everything good about our beloved country.

We cannot let them succeed.

Prayer:

My Father in heaven, I kneel and humble myself before you, Lord God Almighty, the Holy One of Israel, Lord Most High, asking your forgiveness for my sins. I submit to Your will, Your sovereignty, and Your lordship in my life.

I ask you Father to reach down from heaven and touch our land, the United States of America, which is under direct assault from the forces of evil from every direction.

I ask you to give Your wisdom, Godly wisdom, to those in our country who are in positions of power in our government, particularly as they vote on ObamaCare on 3-21-10. I ask you to reach down from heaven and heal our land. I submit all things to Your wisdom, Your authority, and Your sovereignty.

Hear us, Your children, O Lord as we cry out to You from across this land in our distress. Deliver our country from evil. As Psalm 37 states, You laugh at the wicked O Lord, for You see that their day is coming. Let the swords of the wicked enter their own hearts, and their bows be broken. The salvation of the righteous is of the Lord, and You are their Refuge and Stronghold in time of trouble. Deliver America from the wicked O Lord, for we trust and take refuge in You.

Psalm 50 teaches us to call on You in the day of trouble, and You will deliver us, and we shall honor and glorify You. Let the mischief of the wicked fall back upon their own heads.

Please Lord, please throw down the evil plans of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Barack Hussein Obama. Let them FAIL- completely and absolutely, in their efforts to destroy everything that is good about America. Throw them down O Lord. Your Word states that pride comes before a fall. Have they not shown pride and arrogance in ignoring the will of the American People? Have they not shown utter contempt for the will of the American People?

Please Lord, let them not succeed in ramming ObamaCare down the throats of the People of this country. Let them not succeed in tearing down every good thing that has made America the land of the FREE and the home of the BRAVE.

Please save our country from these tyrants in our government, these vicious people who do not know or love Jesus Christ, and who despise everything that He stands for. Please save us O Lord.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Amen...and Amen!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, including the author of the above piece. So here's mine: Get OFF your knees, stand up and be heard. Praying does nothing, never has, never will. Don't believe me? Ask yourself this question. When is the last time you saw an amputated arm grow back? I'm going to go with never. I'm also quite sure that over the course of history, there have been many millions of prayers sent to the lord for that very request. Why doesn't he answer their prayers? Because he doesn't exist.

Stand up, be heard, call your congressmen, your senators, do SOMETHING other than wasting time on your knees.
    ‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’ — Abraham Lincoln

I started praying at 5:30 am today and will continue all day. As for the statement that prayer doesn't work, I have seen first hand (and so have many others) that prayer DOES work. We serve a mighty GOD and HE will answer our prayers as HE see fit. GOD is great and worthy to be praised.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

Pyros9. I respect your opinion and defend your right to say it. but as for me... I serve the lord. I have been commanded to pray and I will do just that.

to the above prayer in the first post I say amen!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I agree Scarecrow. For those that do not believe in God you can believe what you want. For those of us that KNOW that God IS we must and will pray. God can turn this around if it is his will. If God chooses not to then he will give us the strength to face uncertain days. At the sane time though we are not to give up the fight and as God gives us direction get involved and do all we can to make a difference. Pray as though everything depends on God and work as though it depends on us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Pyros9 View Post
    I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, including the author of the above piece. So here's mine: Get OFF your knees, stand up and be heard. Praying does nothing, never has, never will. Don't believe me? Ask yourself this question. When is the last time you saw an amputated arm grow back? I'm going to go with never. I'm also quite sure that over the course of history, there have been many millions of prayers sent to the lord for that very request. Why doesn't he answer their prayers? Because he doesn't exist.

Stand up, be heard, call your congressmen, your senators, do SOMETHING other than wasting time on your knees.
    As others have said, it is your right to believe what you want. I believe both are necessary...but it would appear that the politicians are not listening...and if it doesn't pass how can you prove that divine intervention in answer to prayers wasn't the reason? I have seen blinded eyes opened and terminal cancer patients miraculously healed...just for the record. I am however in the fight on your side Pyrosp...lets keep working together all of us, and never lose faith or hope.
    Don't take freedom for granted...you could lose it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Pyros9 View Post

Pyros9, what makes you think that I have not been very active politically? Believe you me, my friend, I have been and will always be.

As for your other comment, I will tell you that the Bible records the following:

"The fool has said in his heart, there is no God."

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

to this i say with a humble and heavy heart....

Amen and Amen. May God grant repentence, strength and wisdom to respond appropriately to whatever He allows to come our way.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyros9 View Post

My man I may not always understand the will of GOD but,I will say a prayer for you while I"am on my knees praying for our country..Because prayer works.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast