Domino Effect, Civil War II - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Domino Effect, Civil War II

Quote Originally Posted by dvnfly View Post
    I talked to a 80 year old retired Air Force Col over the weekend. The old crusty fighter type guy most of us would love to talk to and he brought up a great point. This country already survived a Jimmy Carter liberal president and we'll survive this one as well. I was 10 when Carter lost office so I don't remember anything about it but from what he says it's pretty much the same thing different agenda, both liberal. We'll get through this but we have to work harder then we should for our way of life to survive.
    We got through Jimmy Carter because the Dems didn't have total control of DC. Jimmy didn't have both houses of congress in lock-step. Jimmy didn't have George Sorros. Jimmy didn't have ACORN. But hey, he did have a birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps53 View Post
    We got through Jimmy Carter because the Dems didn't have total control of DC. Jimmy didn't have both houses of congress in lock-step. Jimmy didn't have George Sorros. Jimmy didn't have ACORN. But hey, he did have a birth certificate.
    +1. In addition, Jimmy C. was a numbnuts who didn't have a clue. B. Hussein knows exactly what he wants to accomplish.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

4. Quote Originally Posted by dvnfly View Post
    I talked to a 80 year old retired Air Force Col over the weekend. The old crusty fighter type guy most of us would love to talk to and he brought up a great point. This country already survived a Jimmy Carter liberal president and we'll survive this one as well. I was 10 when Carter lost office so I don't remember anything about it but from what he says it's pretty much the same thing different agenda, both liberal. We'll get through this but we have to work harder then we should for our way of life to survive.
    dvnfly,

Fortunately the Constitution still meant something when Carter was president. This administration is attempting to abolish our constitution, to them itís only an obstacle. Obama said so last week when he said he didnít care about the process to secure passage of the health care bill. He was also quoted as saying that heís disappointed at the limitations the constitution places on the federal government.

So I believe that we as a nation are in great danger from this administration. If the constitution means nothing then what prevents them from making what ever laws they want? If you donít know who Obamaís mentor Saul Alinksy is, you need to check him out. In his mind the end justifies any and all means required to accomplish your goals and chaos one of the tools.

"But hey, he did have a birth certificate." LOL I needed that. With the seriousness of it all we had better not lose our ability to laugh once in awhile. This is a different administration for sure. Our country has survived assaults before but there wasn't the stronghold in the house & senate that we have today. Remembering that O did get voted in with a majority we as a nation need to reevaluate our priorities and convictions as to what we truly believe. People wanted change, they are getting it. The shocking thing to me that I see is the large majority of younger people (18-35) roughly that don't understand the dangers in all of this. Couple that with those who have an entitlement mentality and illegal immigrants we got a mess on our hands in this country. This is why "to each his own" doesn't work in society...there must be boundaries, laws enforced and ethics that guide us all...along with a strong faith in our creator.
    Don't take freedom for granted...you could lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    ... this is an assault on the American people and the Constitution...
    I couldn't agree more. BO has surrounded himself with people who are helping make him even more scary. Waiting it out is not something that would end well, nor is it something that should be done. True, we might survive it, but at what cost? Living behind a fence? Teaching future generations of children about the constitution as a thing of the past? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dvnfly View Post
    Carter was bad, but obama is far worse!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

And so it begins...

Keep an eye on the price/availability of rifles and ammo in the next couple months.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Carter was bad, but obama is far worse!

gf
    +1. And there has been years of chipping away at our constitutional rights sense the peanut farmer. I think we are facing a crisis of mammoth proportions.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by murf26 View Post
    I think the monetary system should be re-established anyway. Paper money is wothless.
    Send me all your paper money. I will pay for the postage.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast