Domino Effect, Civil War II - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Domino Effect, Civil War II

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    I heard it said today on Rush that Obama's is not merely an ADMINISTRATION; it is a REGIME.

TFO
    Remember during the campaign when Michele said they were going to "rule" the country...Well, here we are...

Don't know about ya'll, but personally I have no wish to be "ruled", and I won't be.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Obummer is simply the most dangerous person that has ever occupied the oval office. The Usurper if not the anti Christ may be his twin brother.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Obummer is simply the most dangerous person that has ever occupied the oval office. The Usurper if not the anti Christ may be his twin brother.
    He definitely has demonstrated how easily the people can be duped. Having said that, IMO, he's setting the stage for the appearance of the anti-christ!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    He definitely has demonstrated how easily the people can be duped. Having said that, IMO, he's setting the stage for the appearance of the anti-christ!
    Yep, as Henry Kissinger said, "Obama has been groomed, as far back as his college days, to become the architect of the New World Order".
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    With ObamaCare likely to pass, will it give Obama the infusion of courage he needs to take the next steps in going down his to-do list? Somewhere on that list is the 2A, and if he dares to take that away from We The People, I think this may usher in Civil War II.

tfo
    I'm thinking that it will be more of a Revolutionary war.
    A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern.

Unhappy Nothing to lose.....

My fear is that, with the plunge in popularity and polling numbers, many of those liberal congress critters, realizing that they will not be re-elected no matter what they do, will try to hurriedly shove through all kinds of new legislation while they still can.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    My fear is that, with the plunge in popularity and polling numbers, many of those liberal congress critters, realizing that they will not be re-elected no matter what they do, will try to hurriedly shove through all kinds of new legislation while they still can.
    "Congress critters"-- that's a great description, Boomboy! I agree that they're going to try to do as much damage as possible between now and November. My other fear is that elections will be "suspended" due to a national emergency that's been created for that purpose. IMO, that's the only explanation as to why the liberals/progressives in D. C. seem unconcerned about what the people want and are steamrolling right over us!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Unhappy There's yer sign!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    "Congress critters"-- that's a great description, Boomboy! I agree that they're going to try to do as much damage as possible between now and November. My other fear is that elections will be "suspended" due to a national emergency that's been created for that purpose. IMO, that's the only explanation as to why the liberals/progressives in D. C. seem unconcerned about what the people want and are steamrolling right over us!
    Wow, CW&M, you just sent shivers down my spine. That is a thought that I had not entertained, at least not this soon. I would respectfully submit that any kind of election postponement would be my sign to...... er...... resist. Strongly.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Wow, CW&M, you just sent shivers down my spine. That is a thought that I had not entertained, at least not this soon. I would respectfully submit that any kind of election postponement would be my sign to...... er...... resist. Strongly.
    That would definitely be "a line" not to be crossed, for me.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

11. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Remember during the campaign when Michele said they were going to "rule" the country...Well, here we are...

Don't know about ya'll, but personally I have no wish to be "ruled", and I won't be.
    absolutely my friend. see you next weekend buddy.

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast