Domino Effect, Civil War II - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75

Thread: Domino Effect, Civil War II

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by SkydiverRick View Post
    I'm thinking that it will be more of a Revolutionary war.
    Now there's a scary thought...

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I thought this topic was about a proprosed civil war?
    Now, it is about heath care?
    Any one of you, or a loved one of yours been without heath care?
    Bet you wouldn't be making so much noise about Barry. or talking about taking arms up against your country.

    Hi,

    In John 14:6, Jesus says, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; NO MAN comes unto the Father but by ME.

    Blesings, TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi


  4. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Like it or not, Barry is your president for the next 3, perhaps 7 years. "WE THE PEOPLE" voted him and his minions into power.

    The present people in power need to be voted out ASAP.

    The present two party system is a real mess. Very little gets done.

    I never said I like Barry. What I said was, talking him down is only making YOU look foolish. It accomplishes nothing. Calling him Muslim, foreign born, or communist ain't helping.

    I thought one of the things you were taught in Sunday school was the golden rule. How about, if you can't say nothing good, don't say nothing at all.

    You don't like the way things are? Then get up out of your computer chairs, get involved, and vote. Or, move to a country where you have more rights.

    Any of you ever become very sick, or lose a loved one because of lack of heath care? I don't agree with the present health care package. However, it is better then nothing.

    I am not sitting on my fat arse in my mobile home, on the internet searching for tripe spewing out of the over paid, politically conservative entertainers. Get a life.

    Because my norms, values, and goals are not in agreement with yours, you call me names, or sling bible verses my way? How imature.

  5. #64


    Weimar Republic:
    Weimar Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    The First Fundamental Principle of Constitutional Interpretation: Your Rights Don't Come From Government:
    Oath Keepers: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC 101: YOUR RIGHTS DONíT COME FROM GOVERNMENT

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Bohem, this is a prime example, of to much time on ones hands. Nothing but tripe.

  7. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Bohem, this is a prime example, of to much time on ones hands. Nothing but tripe.


    Yes, I have earned the time I now have on my hands after 27 Years in the USMC, now that I am a retired (2007), disabled VFW...

    I will have to agree to disagree with you that what I am posting is tripe...

    I endeavor to post things that are informative and soundly grounded in factual basis from primary sources & subject matter experts...

    I & others have challenged you over & over again, thread after thread to debate us on a case-by-case basis on anything you find far-fetched or otherwise inconceivable, impossible...

    Yet you continue to do nothing but attempt to incite & attack, with specious conjecture; myself & others instead of advise & inform with verifiable primary sources to support your views...

    I have to tell you, in my view your posts reek of a Obama-loving-forum-infiltrator...
    You are not the first Forum Infiltrator we have had and you won't be the last; but don't think you are fooling anybody...

    You say your not, but your posts are one contradiction & intentional paradoxical oxymoron after another of your proclaimed position(s)...

    Since you seem to take such great offense to every topic that you respond to; but do nothing but attempt to agitate anybody who does not have their head up Obama & Companies arse; I propose this...

    Treat any threads you do not start or agree with like creatures of benign neglect...

    Further, the first thread you should start in my view is one where you demonstrate with facts from verifiable primary sources as to why you think that ObamaCare is better then nothing as you put it; or for that matter what we had before they shoved it down our throats...

    Lay down the gauntlet, put up or shut so to speak on any of the numerous topics you have thread crapped on to-date...

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  8. #67
    I have to tell you, in my view your posts reek of a Obama-loving-forum-infiltrator...
    You are not the first Forum Infiltrator we have had and you won't be the last; but don't think you are fooling anybody..


    You forgot Troll.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I have to tell you, in my view your posts reek of a Obama-loving-forum-infiltrator...
    You are not the first Forum Infiltrator we have had and you won't be the last; but don't think you are fooling anybody..


    You forgot Troll.
    Is there a troll in the room, HK? I can't see him...must have him on my "Ignore List"!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  10. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post


    Weimar Republic:
    Weimar Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    The First Fundamental Principle of Constitutional Interpretation: Your Rights Don't Come From Government:
    Oath Keepers: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC 101: YOUR RIGHTS DONíT COME FROM GOVERNMENT
    Bohem says,"

    Yes, I have earned the time I now have on my hands after 27 Years in the USMC, now that I am a retired (2007), disabled VFW..."

    I will have to agree to disagree with you that what I am posting is tripe...

    I endeavor to post things that are informative and soundly grounded in factual basis from primary sources & subject matter experts..."
    Bohem, This poster is a prime example of tripe. How many times are you going to tell everyone you were in the Marines? This is like a broken record.
    Thank you for your service. You receive free medical care for life?
    Ever know of anyone who lost a loved one because of the lack of medical care?
    The obama plan sucks. However, I would give everything I own, to get my loved one back. I don't want anyone else to lose a loved one. Lack of medical care is a personal thing with me.
    I won't lower myself to your level and start name calling.
    Have a nice day fella.

  11. #70
    wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I have to tell you, in my view your posts reek of a Obama-loving-forum-infiltrator...
    You are not the first Forum Infiltrator we have had and you won't be the last; but don't think you are fooling anybody..


    You forgot Troll.
    He reminds me of that JWToilet guy, so I put him in the same group/list. When/IF someone quotes facts in their posts, I will consider taking them off that list.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 11:09 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 11:50 AM
  3. Civil War
    By JJFlash in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 06:59 PM
  4. Voight: Is Obama creating a civil war in America?
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 07:03 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast