Are You Angry Yet?

Thread: Are You Angry Yet?

1. Angry Are You Angry Yet?

Did you know that the ObamaCare bill EXEMPTS ALL members of Congress, and the First Family, from having to be subjected to it?

This is a good point to make when you call your Senators' offices and DEMAND that they vote "NO" on this bill. They may just decide to change that and several other provisions to the bill, in which case it goes back to the House, and if we will keep up the pressure on the House, perhaps they will be too scared to pass it a second time.

Be hard at work contacting them, please!

11-2-10 is going to be one heck of a day of reckoning when We The People rise up, go to the polls, and take back our country!

Are you mad yet? If you are, good! You need to be, and you need to be angry in order to get motivated to join the fight in taking back our country from those tyrants!

Pass it on!

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Tell me when Congress has ever passed a law on us that has not exempted them. They are constantly exempting themselves from the garbage they pass, while on the other hand they feather their own beds at our expense. November is coming make yourself heard. VOTE
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

i personally think they need to give every person in america the same plan options they have.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    i personally think they need to give every person in america the same plan options they have.
    No, better yet they should be putting their efforts into protecting the United States as the US Constitution affords them the power to do and leave the private sector alone. In fact better yet the perks they have now should go away as this was never intended by our founding fathers to be a career field. That should end these people running for re-election for 50 or 60 years.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    No, better yet they should be putting their efforts into protecting the United States as the US Constitution affords them the power to do and leave the private sector alone. In fact better yet the perks they have now should go away as this was never intended by our founding fathers to be a career field. That should end these people running for re-election for 50 or 60 years.
    +1. Every point you make, fuhr, is right on!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.