Mexico and guns again. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mexico and guns again.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Cut of all aid to illegals including health care, jobs etc. and the problem will be solved. No freebies and the attraction to come will be no more.
    Business's large and small want the immigrants, legal, and illegal. The gov-ment just follows along in lock step. How many immigrant round up's did we see during the little bush tenure? Not many.

It is all about the money.

I read somewhere in a history book, that the United States of America is a nation of immigrants.

I am not sure what this posting has to do with the mexican gun problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    It's all our fault. Maybe we can atone for it by sending them a few billion more in foreigh aid.
    i cant remeber the last time THE USA sent ANY aid to mexico. Helll, the usa did'nt even bother to ask mexico if they needed help after the 1986 Mexico city earthquake. as a mater of fact , its Mexico who has given USA aid. if i can recall correctly, the US government asked mexico for help in 2005 after the katrina hurricane, and the mexican government decided to send a couple of trucks with tons of food and water to san antonio. what i think was ironic about that is that the US media was to embarrassed to publish it because it would damage their national pride.

Now, tell me, where do you get this crazy idea that the USA has been giving mexico free aid? its hilarious
    how alot of US citizens get their information from hollywod blockbusters about the world. there is only a few
    number of people i know here in texas that have a clue about the world outside state boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by northern hunting View Post
    i cant remeber the last time THE USA sent ANY aid to mexico...
    Foreign Aid - US Embassy Mexico City

Allow me to apologize in advance that it's not from a 'Hollywood blockbuster'.

It also took me one search to find, so I'll bet you could find a lot more if you actually looked rather than ranted.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    My apologies to those I offended with my comments about Mexicans.
    Not accepted. You should be banned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12