Hit this MSNBC Poll - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hit this MSNBC Poll

Thumbs up This is a good post.

We have this posted on the USCCA forums too. About 200 have viewed, and I'm sure voted. I wish All 40,000+, would use the forums and vote. Along with the near 15,000 members here. That would be great.

I can't believe the anti- gunners are so afraid of law-abiding citizens with guns. They should be more afraid of their driving, while talking on the cell phone. I guess they forget, that police are just citizens with guns, and their driving kills more people than guns do.
    Last edited by lukem; 11-28-2010 at 06:03 PM.
    Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.

I wonder how long the poll will continue. The leftist media will erase the poll if the results are not what they are looking for.

done

78.7%
    Very safe: If a crime is committed or a threat of violence made, they’ve got the means to respond.
    53,547 votes

17.8%
    In danger: These people could be trigger-happy yahoos or stumblebums whose weapon might go off by accident.
    12,118 votes

3.5%
    Not sure: How would we know? Wouldn’t it depend on the state laws involved and circumstances?
    2,399 votes
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

78.8% Felt safe when I voted

78.7%
    Very safe: If a crime is committed or a threat of violence made, they’ve got the means to respond.
    53,820 votes

17.7%
    In danger: These people could be trigger-happy yahoos or stumblebums whose weapon might go off by accident.
    12,121 votes

3.5%
    Not sure: How would we know? Wouldn’t it depend on the state laws involved and circumstances?
    2,404 votes

Done. Thanks for posting.

78.9% Safe
    17.6% In danger
    3.5% Not sure

Done...

79%

17.5%
    3.5%

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Just love the statements posted by the "antis". Like ..."I feel threatened by those carrying firearms.".... not based on the real world experience and fact but his own insecurities!
    Another.... "great now we have trigger happy yahoos..." again based on the fact that there are wild shootouts perpetrated by CCW permit holders everyday.

Done. Some of the comments by the anti gun crowd makes one wonder about their sanity.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

80.2%
    59,515 votes

16.5%
    12,221 votes

3.3%
    2,465 votes

Yea... They do come in handy..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast