Hit this MSNBC Poll
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hit this MSNBC Poll

Hit this MSNBC Poll

3. I am happy but puzzled at the results, 76% -very comfortable? Did not expect that! Good for us!

Well, The numbers are positive but sliding,,, Still, It is lib heaven..

The numbers:
    72.6% Yes
    23.4% No
    4% Not Sure
    Semper Fi

Let's shock the crap out of them. Everyone vote please.

Not only did I vote, but I passed it on to the President of the Virginia Citizens' Defense League. He'll encourage all of our members to vote, as always.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

73.9 and 22.1
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

74.5%
    Very safe: If a crime is committed or a threat of violence made, they’ve got the means to respond.
    38,586 votes

21.5%
    In danger: These people could be trigger-happy yahoos or stumblebums whose weapon might go off by accident.
    11,119 votes

4%
    Not sure: How would we know? Wouldn’t it depend on the state laws involved and circumstances?
    2,063 votes
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Wanna bet that, if the polls remain favorable to feeling safer with CCP holders, MSNBC will skew the results...and/or close the poll? Grrrrr!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

74.9%
    Very safe: If a crime is committed or a threat of violence made, they’ve got the means to respond.
    41,067 votes

21.1%
    In danger: These people could be trigger-happy yahoos or stumblebums whose weapon might go off by accident.
    11,567 votes

4%
    Not sure: How would we know? Wouldn’t it depend on the state laws involved and circumstances?
    2,181 votes

76.1%
    45,391 votes

20%
    11,930 votes

3.9%
    2,306 votes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast