Breaking News: Reports of threats against Congress - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breaking News: Reports of threats against Congress

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    Rhode Island snuk a question into the last ballod which tricked people into allowing felons to be able to vote in this state. They can even vote if they are still on probation. It was question four, they called it something like "the peoples equality" or something of the like.

Speaking of Obama, martial law, so on and so forth... I wonder how many of us americans will actually take up arms and form a new militia when the day comes.
    Nowhere in the constitution does it provide for any individual to have their rights suspended or revoked...

The only way they can remotely justify it is for the duration that somebody is incarcerated, thus under the protection of the incarcerating agency/state/fed etc...

IF they are deemed safe to release back into society, then you cannot say said individuals do not have the right to defend their lives and that of their family's by any means necessary using equal or greater force than may be brought against them...

Anybody that is smart enough to not hunker down and barricade themselves in their house when the SHTF will be candidates to take back the Republic & hold the Tyrants accountable...

Run & Fight, that's the Militia Way...

Don't wait for "Operation Garden Plot" & "Yard Farming" to commence on your house & neighborhood, before you head for the hills so to speak...

Hope for the best, plan for the worst...

Fail to plan, plan to Fail...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

3. Don't know about the rest of you, but I sure lost sleep over hearing about this.

4. Interesting that the only one who has actually been shot at has been a republican (Cantor), and that none of the tapes of the "threats" were actually threatening. Calling people scum and S**theads is not threatening. Saying everyone hates you is not threatening......
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Take Back The Republic!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    WTFU SHEEPLE!

TAKE BACK THE REPUBLIC!

The Time For Closet Conservatism IS OVER!

Organize a protest in front of the homes & local offices of your DEMOCRAT U.S. House of Representative & DEMOCRAT U.S. Senators !!! ASAP !!! Call The Media When Your There !!!

GOP.com - Fire Nancy Pelosi

DUMP DIRTY HARRY REID (D-NV) & CRAZY NANCY PELOSI (D-CA)

Bill Parson for U.S. Senate

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...servative.html

Oath Keepers: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC 101: YOUR RIGHTS DON’T COME FROM GOVERNMENT

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

6. I just wanted to add a little more perspective on what is going on with the "Death Threats" and threats of violence.

I have yet to hear a Democrat produce a tape with a threat on it. I hear a lot of name calling, but no threats.

The only actual violence has been against a Republican.

The current media attention is a liberal tool used to shut us up. Fight it by spreading the Truth.

Here are what actual threats look like: (From: Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years if the pics don't come through)

From "The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn" Snipers Wanter

Violence is not off the table. I think most of us are very capable of becomming violent. BUT, we are disciplined and restrained. We can not be provoked to violence by words, we will not be proked to violence by anger. We are adults, we produce things, we run companies and raise families. We understand the consequences of our actions. We will not lightly turn to violence. But what will you do if they cancel the Nov elections? Come for you in the night to drag you from your home to take you to a non-existant FEMA camp? Take your children to a re-education camp? We must all really think about where the line is.

Let us all pray to whatever God you worship it does not come to this.

Thomas Jefferson: "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Paine: "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace"

Ronald Reagan: "You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done"

Chris Lenz
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123