Breaking News: Reports of threats against Congress
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Reports of threats against Congress

Breaking News: Reports of threats against Congress

ALLEGEDLY, Democrat members of Congress and their families are receiving death threats today. It is being reported on Fox News that the gas line to the home of one of their brothers was cut.

I say ALLEGEDLY because these occurrences may not truly be happening. Instead, it may be a fabrication to allow Obama to declare martial law.

Stay vigilant...remain informed...be prepared for ANYTHING!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Here we go....
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Here we go....
    Exactly
    Semper Fi

This was predicted a long time ago. Have you heard about the windows being broken at several Democratic HQ's around the country? This is legit, not some govt. scheme. And I wouldn't doubt that representatives are getting threats - push people too far, and they will fight back.

For too long, we have been polite and let the left do all the rioting, looting and civil disobedience. We would never do that. And our wonderful government knew that. Well, it's time to stop playing goody-two-shoes and start taking lessons from the other side. Remember- there is no such thing as a fair fight. If you play by the rules, you'll get kicked in the teeth every time.

Don't know about you, but I don't have a lot of teeth left to get kicked in. I'm tired of being pushed around. Time to push back.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    This was predicted a long time ago. Have you heard about the windows being broken at several Democratic HQ's around the country? This is legit, not some govt. scheme. And I wouldn't doubt that representatives are getting threats - push people too far, and they will fight back.

For too long, we have been polite and let the left do all the rioting, looting and civil disobedience. We would never do that. And our wonderful government knew that. Well, it's time to stop playing goody-two-shoes and start taking lessons from the other side. Remember- there is no such thing as a fair fight. If you play by the rules, you'll get kicked in the teeth every time.

Don't know about you, but I don't have a lot of teeth left to get kicked in. I'm tired of being pushed around. Time to push back.
    I can't argue with this. The time for "polite" is over, IMO.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

If he were to attempt something of this nature I believe he would wait until his last year in office so as to allow cancellation of voting. Martial law for this would be a limited action and not nation wide. It would only affect those areas where the "victimized" Congress persons live and work.

Oranize A Protest !!!

WTFU SHEEPLE!

TAKE BACK THE REPUBLIC!

The Time For Closet Conservatism IS OVER!

Organize a protest in front of the homes & local offices of your DEMOCRAT U.S. House of Representative & DEMOCRAT U.S. Senators !!! ASAP !!! Call The Media When Your There !!!

GOP.com - Fire Nancy Pelosi

DUMP DIRTY HARRY REID (D-NV) & CRAZY NANCY PELOSI (D-CA)

Bill Parson for U.S. Senate

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Planting provocateurs to stir up trouble and have the blame placed on certain segments of society is nothing new. The communists are notorious for this and I am sure their brothers in congress have learned well from them. Cause a crisis and have the predetermined answer to the crisis ready. Do not put anything past the traitors in office.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Ready to PUKE ?

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    ALLEGEDLY, Democrat members of Congress and their families are receiving death threats today. It is being reported on Fox News that the gas line to the home of one of their brothers was cut.

I say ALLEGEDLY because these occurrences may not truly be happening. Instead, it may be a fabrication to allow Obama to declare martial law.

Stay vigilant...remain informed...be prepared for ANYTHING!!!
    From Obama Lovers Anonymous...

This is what they are saying in context...

Dear (DUMB ASS FREELOADER),

We need to act.

On Sunday night, many Congressional Democrats in tough districts cast courageous votes for health reform -- even though they knew that insurance companies and their Republican allies would retaliate immediately.

Well, the attacks are here. Shameful, negative ads have already hit the airwaves. Democratic offices have been vandalized. Republicans are promising to repeal reform and smearing those who supported it.

But we're ready to do what it takes to defend the heroes who made health reform possible.

These are the men and women who stood with us and the President to make good on a promise that our Party has fought to deliver for a century. And we will not leave them hanging out to dry.

Please chip in $5 or more to defend those in Congress who fought to make health reform possible.

These are the people who worked hand in hand with President Obama and grassroots Democrats to finally bring affordable coverage to 32 million more Americans, enact the toughest insurance regulations in history, and bring down costs for families, small businesses, and our government.

At a time of historic achievement for our country, Republicans and the extreme right wing are responding by pushing fear and intimidation.

They've launched a campaign to "fire" Nancy Pelosi, complete with imagery of the first female Speaker of the House surrounded by flames. Congresswoman Louise Slaughter had a brick thrown through her office window. A Virginia blog posted Congressman Tom Perriello's home address, urging tea partiers to "drop by."

The Democratic National Committee is already fighting back hard, with a sophisticated ad strategy, events on the ground, and the best rapid-response program in the history of politics. But we need your help to keep it up.

Please chip in $5 or more:

http://my.democrats.org/Heroes

If we learned one thing from the fight for health reform, it's this: Hope can triumph over fear, the truth can beat out the most vicious of lies, and our movement, organized, can overcome even the most powerful of opponents. Let's not stop now.

Thanks,

Governor Tim Kaine
    Chairman

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    If he were to attempt something of this nature I believe he would wait until his last year in office so as to allow cancellation of voting. Martial law for this would be a limited action and not nation wide. It would only affect those areas where the "victimized" Congress persons live and work.
    Do NOT underestimate Obama. He's on a roll now, and it will be days perhaps before we will see his next plan, be it cap & trade or the immigration issue, start to take flesh. With the Dems claiming once again that they now have the momentum to get their issues passed through without the public's input.

If these death threats continue, and I have no reason to believe they won't, Congress will soon be riding around in bullet-proof limos, with armed guards around their homes. Literally captive in their own houses.

Obama will find some reason to take over this country by executive order, and when he does, the next civil war will begin. All of us had better hope and pray that this scenario never plays out. But I don't have too much faith in our ability to continue to be pushed over the edge without pushing back.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast