Flag this messageInternational Gun Ban Via Hildabeast and the U.N.

Thread: Flag this messageInternational Gun Ban Via Hildabeast and the U.N.

1. Exclamation Flag this messageInternational Gun Ban Via Hildabeast and the U.N.

Friends,

Those of you who follow politics and understand the United States Constitution will know that the ObamaCare bill they're trying to ram down our throats has nothing to do with healthcare and everything to do with government control. If enacted, this bill would strip important, fundamental, Constitutional rights away from Americans, create crippling tax burdens on working Americans, and create a huge entitlement state where people are no longer rewarded for woking hard but rather for NOT working.

Lots of things are on Obama's to-do list, because just like the devil, he knows his time is short, and he wants to do as much damage as possible, while he can.

Here is something I want you to share with everyone you can, so We The People can take steps to try and prevent this.

Obama knows what would happen in America if he DIRECTLY attacked the Second Amendment. Therefore, like a good Statist, he has dispatched Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to work on an INTERNATIONAL level with the UNited Nations on a plan for TOTAL, WORLDWIDE gun bans.

If the United States signs on to this in 2012 as Obama intends to do, ALL private gun ownership in the UNited States would become ILLEGAL, with just one stroke of Obama's pen.

What this would literally mean is that Americans would have to do to local or regional collection centers and turn in all of their firearms to be destroyed, or else face prosecution and imprisonment. Or, Americans would begin to take up arms against the government/U.N. forces. People will have to choose how they will react if that happens. I've made my decision.

Crazy, you think? Think again.

In December 2009, President Obama signed over authority to INTERPOL (International Criminal Police Organization) to operate on U.S. soil. Obama gives Interpol free hand in U.S. | Washington Examiner

Hard to believe? Look up "FEMA Concentration Camps" on Google to see even more craziness. Do you think perhaps the government is taking steps to prepare for massive civilian unrest in the coming years?

The U.S. government is making plans to literally take over every part of American society. The U.S. Constitution is about to get utterly trampled on. I personally couldn't care less if you like guns or not. Guns have little to do with this. What this is about is the Federal government taking away Constitutional rights from We the People, left and right.

Keep all this in mind as you watch current political events. Those of you who might have thought us anti-Obama folks were a little nuts back in 2008, just look at this country now and what happened in Congress on March 21, 2010. This I can tell you- if the Second Amendment falls, ALL other rights will follow it.

TFO
    Read this carefully.

NAGR Gun Rights Blog U.S. agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

3. Any ideas on to whom we should be writing and directing phone calls and emails, besides members of the Senate? 2012 is not that far away, and we need to try to stop this earlier, not later.

tfo

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    Any ideas on to whom we should be writing and directing phone calls and emails, besides members of the Senate? 2012 is not that far away, and we need to try to stop this earlier, not later.

tfo
    The Senate would be the ones that vote to ratify any UN Treaty, so that is where to put the pressure as well with Hillary and Obama directly..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

I fear that we will have to take up arms before then. I hope I'm wrong. If the 2010 elections fail or obummer cancels them, God help us!

"Lord make me fast and accurate" -Mel Gibson, The Patriot.

6. Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    The Senate would be the ones that vote to ratify any UN Treaty, so that is where to put the pressure as well with Hillary and Obama directly..
    Thank You!

tfo